War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered and don't even need to see anymore! This one gonna hurt...:( Looks like the last Venom comiquette I have will be hitting eBay around the time this is close to being released.

Totally want it, but this one is basically coming down to price for me. With a new child and a wife who would basically kill me if I spent too much on anything, I have to check myself. If it's under $1000 I think I'll go for it. If it's over I simply couldn't do it. Fingers crossed...:pray:

Totally want it, but this one is basically coming down to price for me. With a new child and a wife who would basically kill me if I spent too much on anything, I have to check myself. If it's under $1000 I think I'll go for it. If it's over I simply couldn't do it. Fingers crossed...:pray:

you-are-you_can_do_it.jpg

Something's not right if comparing to movie pics... can't quite pinpoint it. Maybe the ex-wife doesn't look cohesive enough, it sticks out like a separate prop ... or different paint finishing perhaps

Iron-Man-and-War-Machine-Battle-Robots_0.jpg

7c144830_Iron-Man-and-War-Machine-600_0.jpg

war_machine__iron_man-wide.jpg

I think this looks really cool! I wont get it but if I was a War Machine fan and into LSB's I dont see passing it up. Impressive.

I'm guessing close to the $1000 mark as well. I think it will be a lot bigger then the Iron Man one, mainly considering where good cut off points for the bust would be. I would think that they would have to sculpt all of the shoulder parts (ex-wife compartment), which would already make it taller than the Iron Man bust. Then, if you cut a horizontal line from the bottom of those shoulder compartments, it would cut right through the center of the arc reactor.

If they want to keep the general "V" shape of the Iron Man bust, this one would have to include the arc reactor. That would be awesome. Can't wait to see the full reveal!

I'm guessing close to the $1000 mark as well. I think it will be a lot bigger then the Iron Man one, mainly considering where good cut off points for the bust would be. I would think that they would have to sculpt all of the shoulder parts (ex-wife compartment), which would already make it taller than the Iron Man bust. Then, if you cut a horizontal line from the bottom of those shoulder compartments, it would cut right through the center of the arc reactor.

If they want to keep the general "V" shape of the Iron Man bust, this one would have to include the arc reactor. That would be awesome. Can't wait to see the full reveal!

It might come close to looking something like this without the arms and a little trimming off of the lower part. But some how keeping the reactor. They would have to keep the reactor or it just wouldn't look right...I don't think.

I agree; I think it would look best with the reactor, especially if they're trying to keep the same general shape of the other 1:1 busts. However, it's possible that they might keep the shoulder compartments, but cut out the space between them. Wouldn't look as good, but would make it a whole lot easier to produce.

From the looks of this photo. They might just be taking off the whole shoulder and give it more of a square look...

031511war_01.jpg

Yes I'm getting this
Something is gonna go on Ebay for this! Not sure what?

Back