War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Warmachine Maquette today and I'm fricking mad. Found a small masking tape at rib area where the green is painted. When I ripped the masking tape out that small area was not painted. Now I have to waiste my time to get this replace and this is the 3rd statue in a row that QC has messed up. I think I'm done with SS.

You can't beat me. My Mark VI has bad painting at chin, my Carnarge Exclusive was missing 2 tentacles, my Venom's white spider at chest look like 2 years old paint it, my Gambit Exclusive has crooked eyes, Hot Toys Ironman Mark VI and Batman DX's box arrived with dent on it, and the Warmachine's green paint was uneven painted. All this thx to Sideshow. They fix some of them though.

You can't beat me. My Mark VI has bad painting at chin, my Carnarge Exclusive was missing 2 tentacles, my Venom's white spider at chest look like 2 years old paint it, my Gambit Exclusive has crooked eyes, Hot Toys Ironman Mark VI and Batman DX's box arrived with dent on it, and the Warmachine's green paint was uneven painted. All this thx to Sideshow. They fix some of them though.

That's some bad luck.

Though not sure you can blame SSC for everything, since the HT's ship from across the globe there's a lot that can go wrong in the process.

Also if the Mark VI Mq is terrible you can sell it to me cheap :wave:lol

Well, first of all, I'm sorry to hear the sad news about your ____ty luck.

Secondly,
welcome_16.gif

TO THE FREAKS!!!
...Also if the Mark VI Mq is terrible you can sell it to me cheap :wave:lol
Well, aren't you an empathetic bastard. :lol

Just opened mine today. Love it! Him and the Iron Man maquette look awesome together and they both fit on same shelf in Besta units.

Just opened mine today. Love it! Him and the Iron Man maquette look awesome together and they both fit on same shelf in Besta units.
Splendid! Congrats! I bet they look damn good in a Besta! :rock
Can't wait to pay mine off. Maybe on payday in a couple weeks.
my credit card gets a good work out every month, so it'll eat through this like corn flakes:lecture
Is it easy to burn through corn flakes? :confused: :D

Back