War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming you jumped on the WL a few months ago after you canceled? Well I jumped on the WL a couple of weeks ago and still nothing. If it doesn't convert then I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Yeah, I cancelled at the time of warning to charge and ship. Once the in hand pics started flowing, I realized my foolish mistake and hopped on the Flex WL for the EX. I guess I was luckier than I realized, seeing as how you're WL order has yet to convert. I hope it happens for you.
I think i cancelled both of these twice, WM because of all the problems with IM, and Gambit cause of the energy hand problems.:slap
With me, Gamby just didn't make the cut due to the massacre of releases at the same time and the fact that I've never been a huge fan. The piece rocks serious ass nonetheless.

:slap Finally will get mine soon. Action Figure Xpress was a mess-up til now they don't have it in stock? :dunno I have no choice but to order it to BBTS and got my shipping confirmation so i should get it by next week :yess: the bad thing is i pay $40 more from BBTS. BBTS $555. and AFX $515 :( But is all good i really want this statue

I have, one of his eyes has a gap and white light shines through and now that I know its there it bugs me. Even when the lights are off.(see small gap)

The only reason why the light shines through is because of how the face plate is attached and how strong the LED is. It' a common "problem" if you wan to call it that with LEDS and attached pieces of a statue.

received mine today , overall a great statue and glad mine came in excellent condition nevertheless he really needs a mark 6 to display next to him , too bad i cancelled mark 6 a few months ago :slap butt hell i'll just wait for a mark 5

The only reason why the light shines through is because of how the face plate is attached and how strong the LED is. It' a common "problem" if you wan to call it that with LEDS and attached pieces of a statue.

No no, he showed a picture of it a while back in the thread. Where the eye should be shining with color, there's a little crack or space where it becomes white. It doesn't show up that way on the opposite eye.

Anyone else have this problem of white light shining through his eye/eyes?(left eye) Should I ask for a replacement?

DSC09736-1-1.jpg

Battle damage! No, I'd definitely try to get a refund for that sucker. Ship it back and get on the waitlist since they sorta screwed you and won't give you a replacement. Jerks.

decals would be easy to make, just photoshop and print onto a clear sticker, you can purchase sheets of it from most office supply places and then just cut them out once you get the scale correct.

That would be an excellent idea if the decals were any other color than white, but your inkjet or laser printer don't have white ink. So, it can't be done unfortunately. :)

That would be an excellent idea if the decals were any other color than white, but your inkjet or laser printer don't have white ink. So, it can't be done unfortunately. :)

Word is you've made some decals for the maquette. Got any pictures of them on the maquette? :wink1:

Thanks Firebird. I received the decals they are awesome, too bad I can used them :( I hope ss finds a replacement for me.

Decals.jpg

Back