War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would just buy the regular but sideshow wont let me flex pay the regular cause the payments already started.

Damn you for living near an IKEA!:gah:

:nana: It's a 1.5 hr trip each way, but they want $60 to deliver :horror

I ended up picking up a pair of Detolfs (instead of the Bestas I wanted originally) & some LED Dioder strips, but I don't know the best spot to put the lighting to strips :lol

Can't wait to get War machine up in a Detolf :yess:

Last edited:
I'm not mad or anything, but it's been a week and half since it converted so I expected to pay back when I got the notice. I shifted the funds around since I wouldn't get paid until the first. Had I known it would be this long I would've just left the money alone.

I'm not mad or anything, but it's been a week and half since it converted so I expected to pay back when I got the notice. I shifted the funds around since I wouldn't get paid until the first. Had I known it would be this long I would've just left the money alone.

Don't you hate that?! I've had the funds ready for a while now.:impatient:

ah, thx, that makes it even easier to get a reg from a retailer so i dont have to pay crazy CA taxes on this if i decide to get it. I guess I might have to sell all my Joe stuff off :monkey1

ah, thx, that makes it even easier to get a reg from a retailer so i dont have to pay crazy CA taxes on this if i decide to get it. I guess I might have to sell all my Joe stuff off :monkey1

Yea, that is what I just did,I got one for $550 shipped, I can't find anywhere sold for cheaper, he still have 4 left.

This maquette is amazing. Congratulations to all those that got him!

Back