War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, I bit the bullet hard this week! :horror

Ordered Hulkbuster Iron Man as my 1st Side Show piece not even a week ago who arrives Tuesday, and now I caved in and pre-ordered this War Machine maquette! :cuckoo::rotfl

I was too scared to pass it up! :panic:

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Busy Week! You got to get MK VI soon now too!

LOL @ IronLungs you little flipper you :gah:

I'm making a special trip to IKEA tomorrow to pick up a display case with some dioder LEDs for this bad boy!

Can't wait :monkey1

LOL @ IronLungs you little flipper you :gah:

I'm making a special trip to IKEA tomorrow to pick up a display case with some dioder LEDs for this bad boy!

Can't wait :monkey1

No, that was a inside joke for Webb. My WM is staying here with me, in my collection. Can't have my WM 1:1 bust setting there all alone.

No, that was a inside joke for Webb. My WM is staying here with me, in my collection. Can't have my WM 1:1 bust setting there all alone.

Oh I see :yess:

Man, I wish I got into the hobby a year ago then i would be all caught up with the Iron man pieces. :slap

Oh well, everything happens for a reason I guess. :D

Hey, he never said he lived close. :D He might be driving for hours to get there, Mr. Jealous Assumeybritches. :lol :peace

Touche! The closet IKEAs to me are in Toronto, Pittsburgh or Cleveland. I hate all 3 cities and unfortunately will need to visit one soon to get some BESTAs. Pittsburgh seems on the top of the list or Cleveland.

Touche! The closet IKEAs to me are in Toronto, Pittsburgh or Cleveland. I hate all 3 cities and unfortunately will need to visit one soon to get some BESTAs. Pittsburgh seems on the top of the list or Cleveland.
:lol Yeah, it's too bad they don't deliver. Bestas are the best! I have one of the biggies with glass doors. Those damn doors are about $50 a pop! Yowza! You can easily fit two PFs on one shelf. Well, most PFs.

Oh I see :yess:

Man, I wish I got into the hobby a year ago then i would be all caught up with the Iron man pieces. :slap

Oh well, everything happens for a reason I guess. :D

Been there before and it's no fun when you're trying to keep up with incoming new statues. But I'm happy as can be now that I have caught up, and just buying only the new stuff coming out.

Back