War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be another week that goes bye like a sloth :lol
Hell, my flexy waitlist just converted last week, so I still have around 5 months of flex pays left before I get this righteous piece. Be strong, brother. By the way, I believe I have failed to properly welcome you to the freaks, so...
welcome_16.gif

TO THE FORUM, Yank!!!

Hell, my flexy waitlist just converted last week, so I still have around 5 months of flex pays left before I get this righteous piece. Be strong, brother. By the way, I believe I have failed to properly welcome you to the freaks, so...
welcome_16.gif

TO THE FORUM, Yank!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Mad props to you for having the patience for Flex pay! :clap

He's a better man than me. I tried my first flex with the Kratos statue and only made it a day past my first flex payment before calling and telling them I wanted to pay in full. This WM I just would be going insane with envy of all the other fellow collectors that have theirs already...:panic:

gotcha, now it makes sense. myself i don't worry if it converts of not. since i've had pieces convert up to a year after
Ditto. I have embraced some of those conversions (1st IM EX comiquette) and cancelled some of those conversions (Leonidas PF) with quick glee.

:lol Thanks. Sometimes, that's the only way I can pull it off! :rock

He's a better man than me. I tried my first flex with the Kratos statue and only made it a day past my first flex payment before calling and telling them I wanted to pay in full. This WM I just would be going insane with envy of all the other fellow collectors that have theirs already...:panic:
:lol:rotfl:lol I've done the same thing many times, but I'm finally getting more cozy with the whole flex idea. It ain't easy! :)

Haha! I always say that patience is a virtue I've never had :lol

Turns out that is quite horrible for this hobby :thud:

No change in status. I hope it's shipped out before Friday so I don't have to wait an extra weekend... :gah:

Ski, I'll save you the post

":lol:lol:lol" - Skiman

____ my shelf for War Machine has been cleared for a few weeks now!

Envy will kill you in collecting!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cL3jPx27trs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Back