War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, no pictures yet. :lol

Don't be too mean to Ski. I'll hear him cry from across the state if you do. :lol

Basketball, Baseball, Softball, and picked up golf full time last summer.

I love Golf but I'm terrible so I wouldn't consider what I do golfing! My hockey swing is too engraved in me and I can't shake it to get a good gull swing. :slap

I'm too short for basketball but I've been playing hockey and baseball forever! Its nice to have adult leagues that you can join once everyone has failed professionally! :lol

I'm not any good either but I enjoy it. :lol Thats funny as it seems most hockey players seem to pick up golf quite easy. Its my former baseball swing that causes me fits.

I'm just tall enough not to get just killed when I play but would die from not being in shape enough. :lol I need to get out and play some more just to stay in good health.

I'm not any good either but I enjoy it. :lol Thats funny as it seems most hockey players seem to pick up golf quite easy. Its my former baseball swing that causes me fits.

My swing is bad because I'm so used to looking up and shooting and keeping me head down and centered is my biggest challenge. :slap

My swing is bad because I'm so used to looking up and shooting and keeping me head down and centered is my biggest challenge. :slap

I hear ya. Coming up and out of a swing plus not wanting to rotate your wrist is the old baseball hang up.

Too much sport chat and not enough pics of this awesome statue to keep me happy until mine gets here. :( :lol

Back