War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY YOU.... guySSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey-you-guyss-o.gif
:lol:rotfl:lol:goodpost:

Wow I'm impressed with SS ! Only $25 shipping and it got all the way here in Canada in 2 days :horror ...sorry for the flash but I'm too lazy to setup lights and it's not bright in my collection room.

020.jpg

022.jpg

Still waiting for Spidey to go with Carnage :impatient:

Last edited:
Nice pics Gates :)

Who's head do you have as a keep sake in the bottom right quadrant? Looks like Fester!

Thank you sir ! It's Darth Vader !!! :lol ...I just didn't know where to put the Shaw head while I use the dome. I switch back and forth. As I get other collectibles I will have to take it out of there. I have a whole other wall of collectibles beside the Besta.

Thank you sir ! It's Darth Vader !!! :lol ...I just didn't know where to put the Shaw head while I use the dome. I switch back and forth. As I get other collectibles I will have to take it out of there. I have a whole other wall of collectibles beside the Besta.

Vader? Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! :rotfl

Nice collection ;)

Got Mine today!! :yess:

I wish the Iron Man Mark VI had the same LEDs as Warmachine.

Warmachine's are brighter and perfectly centered. My Iron Man's LEDs are not perfectly centered in each hand I can see the edge of it when turned on....it has always bugged me but they are not turned on very often so...

ANYWAY....thought I would post a few pics....

Warmachine's are brighter and perfectly centered. My Iron Man's LEDs are not perfectly centered in each hand I can see the edge of it when turned on....it has always bugged me but they are not turned on very often so...

Awesome! Congrats!

I'm so jealous I missed the VI maquette :( :thud:

Looking good brother! Congratz! :hi5:

SSC now lists the regular as backorder. Any idea why this happens? The wait is killing me.

Back