War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet pics Wookie!

My War Machine lands tomorrow! Shelf is cleared & dusted and ready for lift off :panic::impatient:
NOICE! COngrats! :hi5:
Has anyone dealt with Razors Edge Collectibles before? They seem to have it for the cheapest at $500 plus shipping but I have never shopped outside of Sideshow before.
As everyone else has already said, yeah, they rock. Great comm and easy to deal with. :)

UPS deliberately delivers to me last today :impatient::mad:
Yeah, they screw all us statue collectors like that! :mad:
FedEx is set to deliver tomorrow. I will be skipping my graphic novels class to make sure I'm home to sign for him!:yess:
Hell yeah! This piece is worth ditching any class, even a kickass one like that! Congrats! :rock

^^^ UPS fudged my BC delivery by saying I wasn't home and they didn't even leave a notice so it's being redelivered today on a 2nd attempt which is really their first attempt because the dude lied on his scan.

NOW that's some BULL____!!!!!

^^^ UPS fudged my BC delivery by saying I wasn't home and they didn't even leave a notice so it's being redelivered today on a 2nd attempt which is really their first attempt because the dude lied on his scan.

NOW that's some BULL____!!!!!
Total bullsheet! I have had that happen more than once. There's no way to miss a delivery that you are waiting for unless they screw it up. Some folks hear the door bell. I hear the motherflippin' truck coming up the street because that is always where my attention is focused on delivery day!

Back