WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (SPOILERS allowed)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Irish, do you know if they're going to have Comedian in his gimp hood or just the eye mask? I haven't seen any pics of it. :confused:

Good move. Then people would call him "The Gimp" and things would be ruined.

Not that his mask wasnt badass. But....Pulp Fiction...stupid people....yanno.

Good move. Then people would call him "The Gimp" and things would be ruined.

Not that his mask wasnt badass. But....Pulp Fiction...stupid people....yanno.

Yea... my thoughts exactly. Considering that character was the antithesis of the Comedian, I think it's probably best that they went this route.

Actually, I think it has more to do with logistics and practicality than it does any perceived audience reference to PULP FICTION.

Going without the mask allows JDM to express and emote during the Keene Riot sequence, which is important. While I will miss the mask for its cool aesthetic appeal, I think they made the right decision from a filmmaking and acting standpoint.

Also, since Blake's scar from the Vietnam incident isn't nearly as over-the-top in the movie, there's no need for a mask to cover his entire face.

Ok, this might not sound like it makes sense for this thread but give me a minute. I need someone to show me a decently priced computer to TV cable so I can hook my laptop up to my flatscreen because DEAR GOD I wanna see how that SDCC footage for Watchmen looks on it. Im starting to believe if the entire movie is as good as the footage I just MAY overlook not having the squid, not saying that I'd be happy with the new scapegoat necessarily, but I'll look at it as a movie that gets a B :lol

Back