WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (SPOILERS allowed)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know Kurt is offering it in all three colors above. Me personally I'm getting it in White and in Black.

Here is the size and price info:

Small - XLarge = $18.95 ea.
2X - 4X = $20.95 ea.

Shipping within the US & Canada = $4.95
Add $2 for each additional shirt you order to the shipping total

International Shipping:
$7.95 for 1 shirt, add $3 for each additional shirt (if there is an overage, he will refund the difference)

International Shipping:
$7.95 for 1 shirt, add $3 for each additional shirt (if there is an overage, he will refund the difference)

Like I said if you're interested and not a member of The RPF then shoot me a PM with your name and email address and I will forward your info along. We have to hit 15 total orders from here, there, elsewhere (Carl, maybe over at the Watchmen boards?) and its a go. The official RPF thread will be up later on, but I wanted to give my fellow FREAKS and Watchmen fans a chance to attend premiere wearing this baby.

Mike, brilliant! I'll post this over on the Watchmen boards tomorrow. But shouldn't we include Kurt's contact info as well?

BTW, Geeky Comedian Carl eating popcorn at a promo event this past weekend:

l_694535869f114a4a9d04f79799fb93ae.jpg

:lol :rock

Oh, and look what I can offer soon for about $4 ea + shipping:

l_d854d9ddbb9249f1b8378b8f181ba4d8.jpg

Completely screen-accurate. There will be a version with the bloodstain as well.

These will not be sold as licensed products. Smiley World Ltd (who owns the trademarked image) would not allow DC or WB to do any merchandise with the actual smiley buttons.

Lololz.

As tempting as that sounds...i'll just pirate the damn thing. I hate CD's...I might use the music for movies, so iTunes is out...oh well. I did get the Signed 300 CD....so...Tyler can live with that.

Oh, and look what I can offer soon for about $4 ea + shipping:

l_d854d9ddbb9249f1b8378b8f181ba4d8.jpg

Completely screen-accurate. There will be a version with the bloodstain as well.

These will not be sold as licensed products. Smiley World Ltd (who owns the trademarked image) would not allow DC or WB to do any merchandise with the actual smiley buttons.

:eek Drop me a PM about these once you get a pic and price for the blood-stained version too, IJ! Must have. :rock

No one else interested in the shirt? Huh....guess this one will be a no go....:(

No one else interested in the shirt? Huh....guess this one will be a no go....:(

The better blue than red shirt? Hell, I'd get one. Awesome slogan to attach.

I wish Alan Moore weren't still being so purposely disparaging. He's absolutely steadfast in his conviction that the movie is going to be complete tripe. He firmly believes that some of the things they did in the graphic novel were designed to work ONLY in that medium and couldn't be translated to any other. I'd wager it would be hard to read any story, no matter how fantastical, if you couldn't suspend disbelief and at least mentally envision the events taking on life and movement. One would think that Dave Gibbons throwing his full support behind the movie, praising how they are walking around the set with pages from the graphic novel in lieu of scratch storyboards, that Moore would at least give some dimension of the film, or Zach Snyder's dedication, a scintilla of regard. It would seem unlike even Alan to deem that Dave just doesn't "get" Watchmen. Alan is a genius, but he is most definitely bat-$h!t crazy.

I'm not interested since it can be purchased on Zazzle right now, for less $, on any color/style shirt you want, and delivered in less than a week. Just sayin'

You are aware that the Zazzle shirt is $21.95 before shipping right? Kurt's is $18.95.....

Back