WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (SPOILERS allowed)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are aware that the Zazzle shirt is $21.95 before shipping right? Kurt's is $18.95.....

Google and e-coupons are your friend, Mike

Irish - I own several Zazzle shirts that have been through countless washes. They are more than "properly" screen-printed. :cool:

You guys do what you want. I just thought I'd point out a different avenue with more options.

North American Release One-Sheet unveiled:

2mhie5u.jpg

Not too surprising. Same thing as the soundtrack cover.

Yup. that poster looks like a lame photoshop, which it basically is.

The pic on the score cover would've been a better poster imo.

Damn Comedian's elbow is blocking the good stuff. :censored

Hey! The sex offender in the group is just trying to protect his daughter from the prying eyes of people just like him. Good for him... showing some inadvertent scruples!

Caught the official poster earlier on SSH, and I'm happy with how it looks and that it's displayed on the music soundtrack cover. I think I like the cover for the score better, though. It's simpler, but it seems to showcase the characters better by capturing their faces like that. Manhattan being the overpowering presence in the frame but with his face slightly obscured by the smoke from the Comedian's cigar. And the Comedian looks delightfully sinister in that shot. :rock

I've got a stack of 8x10 close-ups of Haley as Kovacs, he's a spitting image of Kovacs from the source art. PERFECT casting!

That's because you sculpted what's underneath DC Direct's 1:6 Rorschach's mask... right??? :monkey3

But, yes... he's PERFECT. I can't link to the pics I have anymore, either. WB spanked me. :monkey2

Back