WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (SPOILERS allowed)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you guys seen the Previews exclusive version of Watching the Watchmen HC?

jul084218f.jpg

Saw a copy, didn't realize it was an exclusive, and passed on it since I planned on picking it up at a later date when I had more money. Been regretting that decision ever since... thank God I still managed to grab the regular edition.

Anyone headed to NYCC? I have a friend going with specific instructions to grab me any Watchmen swag he can get his hands on. :rock

Dang, dude! Time to change your name to IrishWatchman. :google
Oh, that's just a small portion of my WATCHMEN collection so far. And the movie stuff has just started coming out! :google

Anyone headed to NYCC? I have a friend going with specific instructions to grab me any Watchmen swag he can get his hands on. :rock
That's a good idea on your part. There will be some stuff there. In fact, they're showing some footage. Dave Gibbons will be there, as will Clay Enos (official stills photographer on the movie) and the Titan Books folks. And we'll be passing out some cool WCM postcards (but I have tons of extras of those in case your friends don't snag you one).

I am a little to embarrased to admit that I never read this. :eek: UNTIL TODAY! I didn't put this ^^^^^ down until I finished! :rock Just finished it and can totally buy into the hype. Can't wait to see it now. :chew

I am a little to embarrased to admit that I never read this. :eek: UNTIL TODAY! I didn't put this ^^^^^ down until I finished! :rock Just finished it and can totally buy into the hype. Can't wait to see it now. :chew

Welcome to the fan club, Keith.
:duff

That's a good idea on your part. There will be some stuff there. In fact, they're showing some footage. Dave Gibbons will be there, as will Clay Enos (official stills photographer on the movie) and the Titan Books folks. And we'll be passing out some cool WCM postcards (but I have tons of extras of those in case your friends don't snag you one).

I'll have to tell him to catch the footage and see Dave if he can... and to snag any and all free stuff that he can for me!!!!! Thanks for the heads-up about the postcards, IJ. Glad to know you got me covered just in case! :rock

I'll have to tell him to catch the footage and see Dave if he can... and to snag any and all free stuff that he can for me!!!!! Thanks for the heads-up about the postcards, IJ. Glad to know you got me covered just in case! :rock

Sure thing. Here's what the front of them looks like (a WCM member did the artwork):

11ac_1.JPG

Pure awesome:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/n5WsciSNVS0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/n5WsciSNVS0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back