WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (SPOILERS allowed)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what I found browsing flickr -

2829254685_3fa085fff2.jpg

Hah! I've never even seen that one before. The internet indeed makes the world so small.

Hah! I've never even seen that one before. The internet indeed makes the world so small.

I won't post the rest, but there are some good ones on there. You are giving a classic "WTF?" expression to Nite Owl in one of them.

I'm surprised that The Mike isn't sporting the panties with that symbol on it as his avatar.:monkey3:D:lol

With a woman in them, of course.

:lol....I already have them on order, on the way for my wife.

Yeah. Gimme some sexy Watchmen avatar, Mike.

I knew my ears were burning...

I considered this one:

SSIIAzz.png

or this one:

SSIIBewbs.png

but settled in what you see next to my name. :lol

Pure awesome:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/n5WsciSNVS0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I dont think I have ever seen so such promotional stuff for a movie in my life!!

Thank you my friend. I wish I knew how to make gifs. Although I'd probably go for the small snippets from the Spike preview where we saw Laurie having sex and gif that. :lol

What is this extended "scene" with Laurie? Is it the quick peak in the trailer or is there something more I'm missing out on?

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I dont think I have ever seen so such promotional stuff for a movie in my life!!

It's because Snyder and the producers got WB to agree to an additional $40+ million to film and produce stuff outside of the movie itself (i.e. Tales of The Black Freighter, Under The Hood, and all this viral stuff). It's pure WIN for all. :rock :rock :rock

Back