WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL Castiel and Bobby interest thread

interested in castiel but noob at this. please explain how this works?

Hi DaSaru,
Welcome to the thread! If interested I put you on the interest list which is non-committal. It just helps us gauge interest. The head will be $45 + shipping unpainted. We have a forum painter, Greggo, who paints for us if you need it painted. He charges $50 to paint plus shipping.

That's it. When the head is done and if you like it you order one, otherwise you can back out at any time. FYI we will be making an angel blade accessory for him too. We are scheduled to start work on the Supernatural heads in Sept unless Sean finds time to start earlier. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing how these turn out. If I dabbled more in 1:6th, I'd be down, for sure.

Thanks, man! We hope to impress!
-Rick :)

hey could you put me down for bobby and castiel

Thanks

Hi DaSaru,
Welcome to the thread! If interested I put you on the interest list which is non-committal. It just helps us gauge interest. The head will be $45 + shipping unpainted. We have a forum painter, Greggo, who paints for us if you need it painted. He charges $50 to paint plus shipping.

That's it. When the head is done and if you like it you order one, otherwise you can back out at any time. FYI we will be making an angel blade accessory for him too. We are scheduled to start work on the Supernatural heads in Sept unless Sean finds time to start earlier. :)

Thanks, man! We hope to impress!
thanks for the explaination. in that case put me on the interest list. :)

We want to have all four Supernatural heads and accessories done by Halloween. The first Supernatural head has been started over last and I am shocked how good he looks already considering how much of a _____ he is to sculpt (Dean). More updates as I have them!

I can't wait to see the pics.

UPDATES

So like I mentioned last week a few posts above, the heads have been started to have all four characters be finished by Halloween at the latest.

We are making an Angel Sword accessory for Castiel, and for Dean we are making his 1:6 amulet.

Amulet-onesixth.jpg

We also have other horror things coming out for Halloween soon. While realizing the Supernatural vampire mythology is different than other lore, under the umbrella of just fun horror, here is some other things we are offering:

Wooden Vampire Hunting Kit
Woodenvampitehuntingkit.jpg

malletandstake.jpg

Olden coffin wrapped in chains:
WoodcoffinII.jpg

2011-08-251935.jpg

2011-08-251936.jpg

Awesome work-really want to see the boys. I want all four and want to see them in scale with each other.

And to complete the theme, WGP's original She-Vamp:

studio047.jpg

satingown.jpg

studio021.jpg

studio081.jpg

She's made to wear a wig. Her teeth are separate "dentures" for easier casting. She comes with wicked claws and we commissioned an optional nightgown to be sold with her as well.

The concept was she was an old vamp trapped and chained in a coffin and now she's loose, but since it's just a head, you can make her anything from any era. The head is being printed this week so you should see some fun different painted takes of her soon. :)

That's cool-want to see Dean.

UPDATES

So like I mentioned last week a few posts above, the heads have been started to have all four characters be finished by Halloween at the latest.

We are making an Angel Sword accessory for Castiel, and for Dean we are making his 1:6 amulet.

Amulet-onesixth.jpg

We also have other horror things coming out for Halloween soon. While realizing the Supernatural vampire mythology is different than other lore, under the umbrella of just fun horror, here is some other things we are offering:

Wooden Vampire Hunting Kit
Woodenvampitehuntingkit.jpg

malletandstake.jpg

Olden coffin wrapped in chains:
WoodcoffinII.jpg

2011-08-251935.jpg

2011-08-251936.jpg

awesome you're doing the necklace. I'll want one of those.

I'm really looking forward to pictures on this. Like really, really looking forward. Need pictures now!

I've been on the thread of those other guys who are doing a Dean sculpt right now, and frankly I'm not too impressed with it primarily because I think it fails in resembling Dean Winchester. However, that is not the point! I'm really bringing up the other thread because one of the posters just put up some amazing close-up images of JA from several angles which might make it easier for the sculptor to get some of the nuances of his crazy hard-to-capture pretty boy face.

PERS QUESTION

Hey gang,
Sean had a question he wanted me to ask everyone. He was hired to make a 1:6 movable eye system some time back for a client, so we have the means.

324466_143860135706295_143010972457878_246428_4798393_o.jpg

337844_143860122372963_143010972457878_246427_1002313_o.jpg

We've been planning on making a few for our WGP heads at some point but haven't yet. As Sean is working on the Dean head anyways, he wondered if there were enough people interested in our Dean being released with a movable eye system?

Let us know your thoughts!

How is that going to affect the price and paint apps? These HS will be unpainted (as far as I know) so many of the people getting them will do or pay someone to paint them which will drive the cost up even more. I'm not sure but will paint wear off the eyes by moving them a lot? If I have to paint everything myself, would I be able to take it apart, paint it, then put it back together again with out breaking it? I'm really looking forward to these Supernatural HS and as cool as PERS are I afraid they might screw up a good thing.

I like the idea of movabe eyes but the price might be to high.

Everything I've heard about PERS type systems is they are fragile as hell. I really don't want to invest in a figure where the eyeballs are going to break or where I even have to worry that the eyeballs are going to break.

You can also add me as another voice worried about price.

Back