WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL (new Sam and Dean pics now up)

Great news.

Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL (new Sam and Dean pics now up)

New Sam pics!!

sam3.jpg

Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL (New Sam pics 1/16/12!)

Seeing Sam-nice to see a update.

Sam is looking quite good.
I don't know if this has been asked or answered, but is it possible to put color texture on the 3d model to show how it could look colored?

Also, gimme Castiel preview!! Not that I'm a fan or anything..

can you put me and K.bowen down for a Castiel please

cast em in the same fleshy resin as Denny did with his Dean. Quick and easy paint app. Hyper realistic results. Pretty please

Sam is looking quite good.
I don't know if this has been asked or answered, but is it possible to put color texture on the 3d model to show how it could look colored?

We're still doing work on him so not yet. The Sam here has S6 hair and we plan to make it more season 7.

At this point I have seen revisions and drafts for Sam, Dean, Bobby, and Castiel. The Leviatian "teeth creature" head will also be made afterwards to co-inside. :)

can you put me and K.bowen down for a Castiel please
Gotcha down. Thanks!

cast em in the same fleshy resin as Denny did with his Dean. Quick and easy paint app. Hyper realistic results. Pretty please

Not decided. :dunno We'll see, amigo. Nice to hear from, ya, Joey!

I've been of here for a while. Life. Ruins a guys fun. The Sam is great! Have body waiting. One for Bobby as well. Seriously, fleshy color resin makes paint up stupid easy and yields better than Hot Toys results. Just suggesting.

longer hair! -
samhair.jpg

OK! THAT IS SAM!!!!! Sorry to yell but snikeys that looks great. I hope Dean turns out as well as he is harder to capture.

Hey thanks man!

Bobby and Dean coming very soon :)

Here's a profile view with Sam's glorious Side burns

samsburns.jpg

Back