WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL (new Sam and Dean pics now up)

While gathering some ref material of Cas I found these painted by euclase from deviantart - and just had to share because they are freaking awesome!

a79a1705a5f173c3d3e289c44a5c2d76-d3i06uc.jpg

147c8f1532aed66da9cfef62aef4db05-d3g3zqq.jpg

cac50e836277be277cc39cb465c23dff-d4ekged.png

Check out her page for other really cool supernatural paintings -

https://euclase.deviantart.com/

Any news on the boys?

Another bump for the boys. People if you want the sculpts let them know.

If it's still possible to get on the list, I'd be interested in a Sam and Dean set as well as a cas sculpt... Cheers.

How much are the Winchester Bros. sculpts? Do you do painted versions or just the sculpts? Thanks, and they look amazing.

Gents, if you don't get a response please pm wsp. Not to harrass him but to get these back on the burner not 'on the back burner'.
Thanks,
Dwing

Hey gang!

When finished, the heads will be $55 each. We do not offer painted services at this time because our painter, Greggo, works for Big Chief Productions right now and is kept very busy. We will however ship them off to any painter you would like us to after purchase.

I apologize for the wait on these, but Sean has been sending me regular updates and we are still working on them. Just going through revisions. :)
-Rick :)

$55 each is pretty good. I've got to get some other stuff taken care of first, but I really want to get the Brothers Winchester on my shelf in some capacity, and your's is the best I've seen, WGP, so I'll see.

Also, are you going to try to get that Eastwood Hex going in 2012? I'll be in for sure on that one. :rock

Glad to hear it, fellas! Can't wait for more pics. I actually got to speak to a couple of the Big Chief Studios guys recently. They're a nice bunch.

Glad to hear it, fellas! Can't wait for more pics. I actually got to speak to a couple of the Big Chief Studios guys recently. They're a nice bunch.

They are an amazing bunch. They are buddies. Warriors Gate Productions co-founder Sean Dabbs made most of the accessories for the 11 Doctor and Amy for them, and we have another project lined up with them as well. :)

Also, are you going to try to get that Eastwood Hex going in 2012? I'll be in for sure on that one. :rock

If there ends up being enough interest there will be. Right now we are extremely busy with just the shows and series we are already trying to populate (Supernatural, Classic Galactica, Indy, Star Wars, Trek, Doctor Who), so hopefully once those things cool down. :)

Another project you say? Would that be for release by yourselves, or Big Chief?

Well, you should already know WGP has a ton of projects lined up just from our posts (laugh).

Sean is doing more work for them on another project. :)

I just wanted say we want to start the new year out right so Chu's next two head assignments are Cas and Bobby. And he works fast. ;)

Yes he does. Might he take over those Brothers WINK,WINK. I no longer have a Sam body- used the parts for my uncharted fig.

Back