WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL ROAD TRIP- cast pics posted

Ok so the main question is how long to expect these after payment? And how much for all 4? These are amazing!!!!

Paid!! :) now the waiting.. oh god.

Ok so the main question is how long to expect these after payment? And how much for all 4? These are amazing!!!!

Thank you! Right now I am waiting to hear back from the caster to see if he himself can make the adjustments to Deans neck, which will hold up Dean orders untill that is done. Hopefully he can do them fast.

Some people have written as having no problem with Deans current neck because they have the ability to make adjustments themselves. Those orders can obviously be cast with no waiting.

People who pre-ordered Dean need to let me know if they happen to be okay with the current head, becuase otherwise I will wait to get the updated head to ship off with those.

Heads will be $55 each plus $7 shipping (covers up to all combined) for up to two weeks after the corrected Dean heads get done.

-Rick :)

What is wrong with the Dean cast?

Oh, ok. I do seem to remember you'd said that now that now that you mention it. I'm sorry. It doesn't seem like too big of a deal to make it shorter, but the thickness is another matter. How much smaller will it be after you (or they) tweek it? I just want to make an informed decision.

Is it too late to ask for a Sam and Dean painted head?

After payment how long would it be when shipped?

Oh, ok. I do seem to remember you'd said that now that now that you mention it. I'm sorry. It doesn't seem like too big of a deal to make it shorter, but the thickness is another matter. How much smaller will it be after you (or they) tweek it? I just want to make an informed decision.

After payment how long would it be when shipped?

I just sent the Dean head off with marker marks of where I wanted the neck shortened to yesterday. Thats my bigger issue more than thickness, but I asked him to try and thin it up just a bit as well. I will post pics as I get them myself and the original head mold still exists regardless. I would hope he can get the shortened Dean head this weekend. Since it's not me doing myself I can't be more specific but will keep you updated. :)

Honestly the head wouldn't have been an issue with me if i cut the neck off and use it on a TTM19. So my question would be once payment has been sent...how long till the person receives it?

Honestly the head wouldn't have been an issue with me if i cut the neck off and use it on a TTM19. So my question would be once payment has been sent...how long till the person receives it?

All depends where you are based mate, where do you live?

That's good to know. If you don't need the adj head then I could send it out this week as the other pre-orders I have here are needing the adj Dean heads. The Sup heads are shipping from the US.

Hi update on heads? ^_^ thanks

Hi update on heads? ^_^ thanks

The caster should have recieved the recieved the package with the Dean head which showed the corrections for the neck last Fri. haven't heard from him yet. I'll post updates when I get them. :)

Back