What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently (just back from my workout) having watermelon and strawberries. In a little bit I'll be preparing a salad with a few pieces of grilled chicken on top. Yum.

Buffy, what do you use for dressing? It's so hard to find a good dressing that isn't full of fat, corn syrup or bad oils. :(

Buffy, what do you use for dressing? It's so hard to find a good dressing that isn't full of fat, corn syrup or bad oils. :(

If you have a Whole Foods near you, you definitely should check out their amazing salad dressing section. Organic Ville has a great French dressing. It's organic, obviously. Gluten Free, too. It's a bit high (unlike an Italian dressing at only 15 calories per 2 tbsp) and is 80 calories per 2. Everything in it is organic.

I know you asked buffyG but this is my favourite on my salads Brianna's Lemon Tarragon...ingredients
"water, honey, malt vinegar, apple cider vinegar, fructose, salt, dijon mustard (vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, spices), canola oil*, garlic, dried lemon, xanthan gum, spices, natural lemon and orange flavors, turmeric (a natural color), citric acid, mixed tocopherols (natural antioxidant - vitamin E) *adds an insignificant amount of fat"

If you have a Whole Foods near you, you definitely should check out their amazing salad dressing section. Organic Ville has a great French dressing. It's organic, obviously. Gluten Free, too. It's a bit high (unlike an Italian dressing at only 15 calories per 2 tbsp) and is 80 calories per 2. Everything in it is organic.

Unfortunately no. Kroger, Walmart and Meijer for me. :(

Just so you know though, a lot of Whole foods products come from China where they don't have to follow the laws for being organic. They also don't label their foods for GMOs either.

Oh well, who doesn't want bugs in their diet. :lol You find GMO in a lot of places/foods. etc. We do buy a lot of our stuff from Texas only. We look for those signs. And as for Salad dressing, I do often eat my salad without it.

This morning I had a small orange, a few pieces of strawberries and an egg with spinach, onion and mushrooms. Topped it off with a sprinkle of feta cheese. It was perfection.

Back