What are you watching? The sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f78555_34f80df1f57f4101b90e0f8fdb62d57f.jpg_srz_433_646_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Halloween IV: The Return of Michael Myers.

This is where the story of Michael Myers takes a turn and heads downhill fast. By the time we get to The Curse of Michael Myers (Part VI), it's at the absolute bottom of a very deep pit. :lol

I have PVR's Five or six Halloween movies. To be honest I do not remember Halloween that much. And I don't think I have ever watched any of the sequels. Finished Watching Friday the 13th 2 & 3 last couple days. Again have not seen these in some time or never watched some of the movies.

So its Part 3 when he gets the iconic mask!!

I have PVR's Five or six Halloween movies. To be honest I do not remember Halloween that much. And I don't think I have ever watched any of the sequels. Finished Watching Friday the 13th 2 & 3 last couple days. Again have not seen these in some time or never watched some of the movies.

So its Part 3 when he gets the iconic mask!!
I think you'll like Halloween II. The rest you might as well delete from your harddrive or (if you must) just play in the background while you're doing something else more important. :lol

Yes, F13 Part 3. Mask. :rock

Back