What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the Vader tease? Isn't it just the RO version that's out already or am I missing something?

Had relative hope for a Cassian and/or a Krennic but i guess they are not happening anytime soon.

With Anakin revealed they are clearly getting people to dabble their collection habits into the whole ethos of Star Wars. The reveals are all over the shop so every chance a Cassian and Krennic could come years down the line. The film will have had chance to settle in peoples minds too and hopefully the desire is still high. (I believe it will be as it was the best film since ROTJ for me).

Still hoping for a Hot toys Empire Bespin Lando and General Calrissian from Jedi.

This is already enough for me as far as new Star Wars reveals go. My bank account isn't talking to me at the moment, upset that I'm so excited over these figures. Not only are there awesome Star Wars reveals but Justice League, Ragnarok, plus the upcoming The Last Jedi figures to be announced in a little over a month.

My oh my.

Same here. Between, my current POs, Endor Luke and Leia, Anakin, ROTJ Luke, the Emperor, The Last Jedi figures, and at the very least Gladiator Thor, my bank account is basically buried and dead.

Every few months I start to think "okay, imma wind down hot toys and transition to figuarts so I'm not spending so much", and then they throw like 10 new figures at us.

From SSC Lots more pics.

HT DS Trooper 01.jpg

HT RO Assault Tank Commander 01.jpg

HT Royal Guard 01.jpg

HT Tarkin 01.jpg

With Anakin revealed they are clearly getting people to dabble their collection habits into the whole ethos of Star Wars. The reveals are all over the shop so every chance a Cassian and Krennic could come years down the line. The film will have had chance to settle in peoples minds too and hopefully the desire is still high. (I believe it will be as it was the best film since ROTJ for me).

I know we are talking Star Wars here and not X-Men or Ant-Man but HT are not known to return to former line ups. It feels especially unlikely that they'd return to a stand alone with a new installment each year. I really hope you are right and they'll consider RO characters as worthy of their attention than say a ESB Lando or a ROTJ Han

What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Same here. Between, my current POs, Endor Luke and Leia, Anakin, ROTJ Luke, the Emperor, The Last Jedi figures, and at the very least Gladiator Thor, my bank account is basically buried and dead.

Yes indeed. MAN that's a lot of figures to think about! Seriously wondering how I'll fit them into my budget. Though these figures still basically have a long way to be released, but still.

Tarkin looks really good. Still unsure about needing him thought. Royal Guard is the only one for sure. The Death Star Trooper will probably be bought just for the 12-back completion.

Tarkin looks really good. Still unsure about needing him thought. Royal Guard is the only one for sure. The Death Star Trooper will probably be bought just for the 12-back completion.

That Royal Guard is gorgeous.

Blew my mind seeing it as a Kenner figure in 83. It just takes the eye straight away.

Back