What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the reveals are awesome! The excitement is high. But then the realization of just how much money you're about to spend sets in. LOL

Still hoping for a Hot toys Empire Bespin Lando and General Calrissian from Jedi.

Jack Bauer said in the (I think) Palpatine thread that he's coming and just wasn't ready enough to show in time for SDCC.

My guess is we'll see him on Force Friday.

Yeah, it's just the Rogue One Vader with the tunic over the chest armor.

Slightly concerned at the lack of Baze Malbus. I have Chirrut and he is totally incomplete without him. I hope he gets released asap having been shown at shows previously.

preview_BazeMalbus_TBD.jpg

Easily looking at 3 grand in purchases. Going to be doing a lot of saving between now and next year.

I could do with the money back I spent from 95-05 on Hasbro products which are all the loft; then I could afford all these figures.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

As of now, here are figures HT presented earlier that never went for PO and are missing from the show floor:

- Baze Malbus
- Shoretrooper (Private)
- Shoretrooper (Squad Leader)

- Sandtrooper (Sergeant)
- Gonk Droïds
- Snowtrooper (Commander)

As of now, here are figures HT presented earlier that never went for PO and are missing from the show floor:

- Baze Malbus
- Shoretrooper (Private)
- Shoretrooper (Squad Leader)

- Sandtrooper (Sergeant)
- Gonk Droïds
- Snowtrooper (Commander)

I can kind of see why Baze might not come as he is a risk. The parts are totally unique to him with his mad armour and crazy gun. He would cost a lot to develop and so they would need a fair amount of orders to justify the release.

Thing is Chirrut is almost useless displayed without him. Even when he bashed all the troopers with the stick it needed Baze to step in and blast a load more.

Back