Whats the medicom ghost rider like ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Having takara bats on order and having supes stood here I figured I have needed medicom spiderman , wolverine and ghost rider for the marvel and dc movies collection.
I am wondering about them ghost rider though. Whats he like , any good , would anyone recommend him. I haven't seen him in many peoples collections of recent. The was ok but I have always loved the design of him.

review_medigr_1.jpg

awesome and very much worth the reduced price that you can get him for now. less than retail. :monkey5

The Medicom Ghost Rider is great. What more could you want? A good guy whose bad ass. A skull for a head. Wears leather. Sports spurs. :naughty He's not only awesome, he's cool.

Bad points. Zipper tongue too big. Jaw doesn't open. Could be bulkier, easily fixed with some padding. Whoa. Big deal. Get this figure. Then get the Hasbro bike and pass it's Ghost Rider over to Chuck.

Thanks for the comments and links guys.
I think I will pick him up after wolverine. He sounds and looks awesome !! :rock

What's he like??

Well he is very rude and demands a lot of expensive food. HE always puts his feet up on the coffee table and is demanding. All around, he is unbearable to live with. ARghh. :emperor

what is his neck articulation actualy like? in some threads people say he's got none, and in some , people say it's fine left and right, but no up and down... and in edwin;ts photos he seems to have a full range.... I are confused

is there some secret modification peopleaare doing to make his head move?

Ahhh..Ghost Rider...I'd forgotten how much I love Ghost Rider...of course I'm still after the old west ghost rider....that's badass...

Last edited:
what is his neck articulation actualy like? in some threads people say he's got none, and in some , people say it's fine left and right, but no up and down... and in edwin;ts photos he seems to have a full range.... I are confused

is there some secret modification peopleaare doing to make his head move?

Not a whole lot of articulation since the head and neck are one plastic piece.

dsc01091ot4.jpg

hmmmm.... that's a stock, unmodified ghost rider then?

I wonder... what is the orange plastic the flames are made from like? is it soft and rubbery?

perhaps trimming it can yield better results?

I se what you mean, but....

how is ed getting these poses with the head?

I broke mine out of storage and looked at it again.

There is actually a regular neck post under the flames. You can get a pretty decent range of motion if you lift the front chest part of the flame and then move the head but it won't stay very well because the rubbery flame cover the neck and pull the head back.

You could probably trim the flame part on the chest to loosen the restriction a little bit. Ed put a black t shirt on his (you can see in a couple of pictures) so he might have done that and covered it up.

I've gotta wait to get this guy , too much stuff to pay. :monkey2
If I'm buying from the UK I always use postal order to keep paypal funds for when I need to ship. I guess I shipped too much :lol
Looks great fellas , personally I can't wait for this guy. The movie may have sucked but the character design is flawless and its marvel right ? :D

Back