What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continuing with this theme of adorable nonhuman creatures, just received my Ronculus Gizmo replica statue:

IMG_6418.jpg

Continuing with this theme of adorable nonhuman creatures, just received my Ronculus Gizmo replica statue:

IMG_6418.jpg
Awesome, thats the one I've got, I think ?:lol.
Its been boxed up since I got him, I really need to get a case for him so I can get Giz displayed :rock
Congrats, its a great piece :duff
x :peace

Thanks for the comments guys! I purchased it from Ron through ebay for $275. It was the only one he had listed, but I did see that he recently sold one of his Daffy mogwai's as well.

Got SSC Admiral Piett:

fcjzub.jpg

Some of my SS Imperials displayed (still missing Stormtrooper Commander and Exclusive Stormtrooper from the photo)

2q1cfw4.jpg

Geary: Don't be a baby, T-Bag. It ain't that hot.
T-Bag: Not that hot?! (points to an African American prisoner) When this guy woke up this morning, he was white!

23677528.jpg

65718900.jpg

21153855.jpg

11411582.jpg

11036052.jpg

Abruzzi: You got things backwards, pervert. You're in as much trouble as he is, you understand?
T-Bag: Go ahead, go ahead. Stick me. Stick me. Let's see how many times I can shout out about your little hole in there before I bleed out, huh? 'Cause every con in here is gonna know about your little escape, before one drop of my blood hits the floor. So you see "friends"... Either I'm through that hole with you or I'm gonna sing like Johnny Cash!

Back