What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lady in the middle

queenAlien011.jpg

very nice!

Can't believe no one commented on this. Congrats man. Looks great! Could those blades do any damage you think?

They are really heavy and not razor sharp but sharp. With enough force they could mess someone up. They leave a scratch mark as you just gently drag them across skin. :naughty Thanks for the nice comment I really like this glove. It is made so well and is a great buy at a great price. Better than gloves that cost twice as much.

don't have time to open these up and display them yet..but here is my latest haul:

JLA trophy room Superman cape and belt replica

GI Joe cobra trooper

Predator Dutch

Rambo M65 jacket (thanks to IrishJedi) !

don't have time to open these up and display them yet..but here is my latest haul:

JLA trophy room Superman cape and belt replica

GI Joe cobra trooper

Predator Dutch

Rambo M65 jacket (thanks to IrishJedi) !

Wow I would love to see that cape out on display when you open it up

Wow I would love to see that cape out on display when you open it up

i'll post pics for sure once i open it

this was MUST get for me being a total Superman fan!! it's amazing to have the life size cape and belt!!

at the bottom right corner of the cape box..i found something funny.. it says "caution: cape does not enable wearer to fly!!!!!" hahahahahahahah how dumb are some people! wow!

Just when I thought u couldn't get any lower :rotfl

Quiet you :emperor

Nice. It'll probably blow your mind coming from such an old phone.

Definitely, but i havnt messed around with it that much and it's already easier to use the regular cellphones. The one i had for 6½ years, i still don't know how most of it works. I could call people and send text messages, that's it :lol The rest was a complete :confused:

Picked up some stuff at Toys R Us tonight...

- Cinema of Fear, 3.75, Jason, Freddy & Leatherface figures
- 3.75 non-articulated (booo!) Alice Cooper figure
- 12"ish Godzilla figure

On the way....

Enterbay, Kato
Planet of the Apes, 1:1 scale Ursus pistol resin kit

Just got charged for Sideshows' Jessica Rabbit Ink and Paint Club' Edition so I'll say that's my most recent score :)

This piece looks awesome :rock dont think I have this one before, who made this one if you dont mind me asking?

Its Diamond Select (2005 I think)... There was a regular version and a chromed one... The regular one looks a little like Ice-Man... Regular one was limited to 2500 and the chrome one to 200 I think... There is currently one on ebay...

Back