What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screen-capture-8.png

Horrible, horrible joints. Apart from that really cool figure.

This definitely is a very nice figure!!! The Medusa head looks great as well. Congrats! :rock

These two look awesome together!!! Great figures of great characters!! Congrats!!! :rock

Congrats, dude!!! That's one awesome figure!!! :rock

HT Tony Stark and and Koto Mark 4
img1065xm.jpg
]

They both look great!!! Congrats!! :rock

Wolvie all the way baby and got him MIB for retail at that!

T-1000 Sarah as well!

Two awesome figures!!! Congrats!! :rock

Thanks to fellow freak Darth_Thorpe, I finally got the P2 Elder, after years of drooling and dreaming. I can finally stop kicking myself for not getting him when he was first released.

An awesome looking Pred!! One of HT's best IMO! Congrats on this grail!!! :rock

Against my wallet's better judgement, I ordered a Hot Toys T-800 and King Leonidas from gohastings. Too good of a price to resist. :p

They're being sold, I believe exclusively, at Journeys. They're $54.99, but if you wear anything above a size 8, good luck finding them in-store. I wear 11, and I had to drive around to several yesterday before finding a pair.

https://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=170230&green=13431544120

You can buy them there up to size 11, or check local stores' inventory if you have some near you.

CRAP! I wear 11. I just checked the store checker and nothing. Ugh...

It looks to be back in stock MadCow...

Grats on the Planet Hulk. I don't care that it's not in scale with Sideshow's pieces on my shelf, I think my Planet Hulk is one of my top favorite pieces I own.

Back