What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of recent things. . .

SDC12217.jpg

Thanks to Wofford. Before, the awful eyes made me cringe whenever I looked at him. Now Indy looks as good as any figure in my collection. :rock

SDC12295.jpg

I kept thinking I might go with the Mark VI instead of this guy. But I dig the classic comic look. And I got a great deal. Very impressed with this statue.

This shelving unit for my Sideshow STAR WARS Life Size Busts.
I know it's wire and it doesn't look sturdy but each shelf can hold 350lbs.
DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0686.jpg

DSCN0682.jpg

Thats awesome!! I had it shipped to my house 3 weeks ago by accident instead of the mark 3 battle damage. Was bummed i had to return it:( Didnt have the money to keep it:monkey2:monkey2

Thank you!! :hi5:

Sucks that you couldn't keep the figure :(
Would've been awesome if the seller had just said: "Whoops, my mistake. Go ahead and keep that and we'll be sending your BD MIII as well."

Three awesome reminders of our youth-- cool finds. Makes me want to go and watch The Black Hole again--- it's been forever.

Three awesome reminders of our youth-- cool finds. Makes me want to go and watch The Black Hole again--- it's been forever.

Dude, DO IT! As a kid I thought it was just a fun movie but as an adult I now realize how dark and f'd up that movie really is.

Dude, DO IT! As a kid I thought it was just a fun movie but as an adult I now realize how dark and f'd up that movie really is.

Some movies from our past don't age (Last Starfighter.. cough cough)well but then there are those exceptions...

I have to find Black Hole on DVD, been looking locally for a little while now.

*edit*

Bingo!, Best Buy was sold out but, a local Futureshop has it in stock.

https://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/black-hole-1979/m2069361.aspx?path=52d8f32f60ab35d1e80ea792fea5f0cden02

Nice. I've also got to add it to my DVD collection.

Back