What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian Liston signed my 8x10 AT-AT photos and included his own photos and autographs. He is always very kind :)

2aepc81.jpg

2dlqds5.jpg

6omkvq.jpg

351d9jr.jpg

9kt8gl.jpg

24yp7gp.jpg

What's my latest purchase?

Over $850 worth of tires, engine belts, spark plugs, air filters, power steering flush and an oil change. And now my tranny needs work.

Won't be buying anything fun for a while... :monkey2

What's my latest purchase?

Over $850 worth of tires, engine belts, spark plugs, air filters, power steering flush and an oil change. And now my tranny needs work.

Won't be buying anything fun for a while... :monkey2

I hate it when life interupts the fun! I just spend just under $1000 on getting a mole removed cause it was cancer... $1000 :horror

I know you can't put a price on things like that but damn.. I could have gotten a bottle of everclear and an xacto and bandaids for $50. :lol

Not a figure - the 1988 Watchmen portfolio pack with the US covers, French covers and promotional posters.

I hate it when life interupts the fun! I just spend just under $1000 on getting a mole removed cause it was cancer... $1000 :horror

I know you can't put a price on things like that but damn.. I could have gotten a bottle of everclear and an xacto and bandaids for $50. :lol

FFS! man!, i would had cut it out myself then pay that..i thank my lucky stars i live in Canada and do not have to pay for that type of operation, or do you have health insurance? was it covered?.Main thing is, its gone now though.

Okay folks. This is what I've been waiting for. My number one grail, finally in my collection. Behold...

hb1.jpg

Hb3-1.jpg

HB2.jpg

Hb3.jpg

HB6.jpg

HB5.jpg

As if he wasn't cool enough already, edition number is low at #22/200!

Thanks occulum!

Sideshow Darth Vader replacement finally arrived after more than a month. After the first problem with this figure, I was waiting for the replacement hoping it will be in perfect condition. It wasn't in perfect condition alas, but easily fixable though, and this was only because I kept certain parts from the damaged Vader (which I had to destroy).

The replacement Vader came with a broken ignited saber and the right belt box was unattached. I'm glad I have replacement for both, the saber was saved intentionally but the belt with boxes was among the destroyed parts but got out intact. so my new Vader is fixed with old Vader parts thus I'm not going to ask Sideshow for replacement parts.

As for the figure itself, it is impressive indeed. I like it a lot though I know the cod piece, belt boxes and chestbox could unglue at any time in the future being poorly attached. The next step will be to fix the dome to make it sit better but no flaring it yet.

296615.jpg

2cxyrs5.jpg

28v9ekg.jpg

Broken lightsaber:

vg6j9c.jpg

some nice stuff guys!

i just picked these up at the fan expo convention here in Toronto!

my favourite batman statue!

kotobukiya batman! love the colour!

neca marcus phoenix

mcfarlane 12" master chief figure

and about 14 batman/superman graphic novels! so much reading to do!

Noble Collection Harry Potter wands of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.

wands.jpg

wands2.jpg

I also got the first three Harry Potter soundtracks on CD and the Midnight Nation deluxe hardcover.

NOV082307.jpg

Back