What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noble Collection Harry Potter wands of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.

wands.jpg

wands2.jpg

Do they work? ;)

Only kidding nice score you got there! :rock :rock

Okay folks. This is what I've been waiting for. My number one grail, finally in my collection. Behold...

hb1.jpg

Hb3-1.jpg

HB2.jpg

Hb3.jpg

HB6.jpg

HB5.jpg

As if he wasn't cool enough already, edition number is low at #22/200!

Thanks occulum!

That is soooooo damn cool! I'm gonna get hold of one those one day. Congrats mate, wonderful stuff.

i bought a box of test tubes off ebay so i can keep clips in them and not stink up the entire neighborhood....they are supposed to be used to feed hummingbirds...the lady who sold them to me left me feedback that said "enjoy your hummer"...i am still laughing.

Here he is....CONAN

I did redo some of his blood work to look a bit less "Stenciled like" and add some here and there but keeping close to original. I also darkened the black around his eyes to make him look a bit scarier. It was a bit bright with a mixture of black and white.

Cheers...

Bear

Picture120.jpg

Picture117.jpg

AD Artwork's Berserk 10th Anniversary Guts 12" Figure - modded with a new sown cape, a new bodybuilder body, two new head sculpts, and bloody as heck!

1259198603-1.jpg

1259198602.jpg

1259198604.jpg

1971212159.jpg

1259198611.jpg

picked me up a dcuc killer moth from the walmarts earlier today. i was lookin fer a mantis, walmarts didn't have one.

Last edited:
Back