Where are the OG Freaks? Members from past 10+ years

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thread brings back so much memories.
I don't post much anymore but i'm still doing custom work. Don't think i will ever stop but i don't post here anymore.
I remeber the time when you could buy cheap sideshow figures and customize them. There was a great friendship going on in the custom section and i loved that. Now everything has become so expensive that doing custom costs a small fortune.

I just found this thread and I have been here since 2008. Good to see a post from elvis1976 as I used to follow his custom thread. I still own his custom Green Arrow which I picked up off of eBay in 2018.

1726566195399.jpeg

So many familiar names in here, thanks for jogging my memory! I still collect and customize too. My first Sideshow figure was James Bond from Dr. No. My wife got it for me at Suncoast Video in Northpark Mall (Jackson, MS). It was the most expensive figure I owned at a whopping $50 lol. We're old.

Man, why am I still here
I was asking myself that a lot last year :lol
joined in ‘07. i lurk more than anything else because much of the discourse has become so negative.
Yup I agree with you there and it did dampen my experience with this place for awhile. But, there has been some turn around more recently particularly when the board got bought out to what it is now.

Back