white queen comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... I was almost ashamed but I had to order this one... Adam's art is amazing and she is SOOO HOTT!! My fiance is going to really hate this statue... :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah... I was almost ashamed but I had to order this one... Adam's art is amazing and she is SOOO HOTT!! My fiance is going to really hate this statue... :lol
Yeah, I usually don't go for the female statues, but damn.

I'm not the biggest Emma Frost fan in the world, but the fantastic sculpt and the modest price tag were too good to pass up.

And also the breasts. The huge, huge breasts.

carbo-fation said:
The price on this is indeed great! You can't pass up piece such as this for $125.
I know. I look at the Cap vs. Red Skull for $300.00 and then look at this for only $125.00. It's a steal.

Bannister said:
I know. I look at the Cap vs. Red Skull for $300.00 and then look at this for only $125.00. It's a steal.

Thats how I feel, for $125 how could I say no? I had to order:eek: Though I have very little Marvel things in my collection i will be happy to add the Queen to my collection.

Now that I've got Emma pre-ordered and I already have the Wolvie comicquette, I'm suddenly tempted to order Magneto. Hmmm...

Bodie The Cursed said:
Tis an awfull disease..

Sadly, I don't think they've created a cure...You've got to treat these sort of things early or else it spreads...

pitchin said:
I don't get why women have issues with this piece.......they are happy enough for you to have sculpts with 6 pack men in skin tight lycra with their packets showing but not this?
Women are much less visual than men. There's a reason you so many more bikini clad women on billboards and TV commercials than men in speedos.

The only thing I think is strange about this (p.s. I'm a dude) is that it's not identifiable as a super-hero. Any person coming into your home who doesn't know, will just think you have a statue of a lady in her undies....kinda creepy. Now of course we don't collect because we care about what other people think, and of course, I'd assume, if most people entering your "Fortress of Solitude" would be your friends and know who she is, even if they don't you'd explain but, still, in the end....a lady in her undies. At least Phoenix or Supergirl or most female super heroines have costumes. Something the regular person can say "I don't know who that is with huge gozongas and a skin tight outfit, but I know she's a comic character." I'm not bashing this by the way, it is very well done, but still I'd feel creepy owning a statue of a woman in her underwear. That's me though, and also, I'm not meaning to bash anyone into this and buying it, sorry if I did.

Just when I finally thought that I had put to rest my evil habit of collecting new lines of statues,Sideshow throw me this awesome figural of a woman in my face!!!

I've decided not to collect the Star wars line,I had drop the Marvel PF line(sold my Logan and Punisher recently) and never was a big fan of LOTR stuff.Even had the balls to Drop the Dead line (And I had a Zero) !!

I told myself ,O.K. I'm concentring myself on horror stuff mostly Jason Voorhees related figures. !!!! And the only Non-Horror PF that I will buy will be the Hulk PF..Gray and green, since he's my childhood hero....Thought I figured it all out....Thought I had control the urge, the disease.....

Than came the White Queen....

:slap

I love you Emma Frost, or whoever sculpt this ...:love

SOOO, SIDESHOW DID IT AGAIN,ANOTHER LINE I'LL HAVE TO COLLECT: THE SEXY HEROINES COMIQUETTES.:bow :google :banghead

P.S. About those of you who think their wives will be jealous of a statue,its about time you tell her to be more secure about herself,its a goddamn statue !!!

And remember...
A jealous woman, is a happy woman.

-The Great Worm.

Shai Hulud said:
Just when I finally thought that I had put to rest my evil habit of collecting new lines of statues,Sideshow throw me this awesome figural of a woman in my face!!!

I've decided not to collect the Star wars line,I had drop the Marvel PF line(sold my Logan and Punisher recently) and never was a big fan of LOTR stuff.Even had the balls to Drop the Dead line (And I had a Zero) !!

I told myself ,O.K. I'm concentring myself on horror stuff mostly Jason Voorhees related figures. !!!! And the only Non-Horror PF that I will buy will be the Hulk PF..Gray and green, since he's my childhood hero....Thought I figured it all out....Thought I had control the urge, the disease.....

Than came the White Queen....

:slap

I love you Emma Frost, or whoever sculpt this ...:love

SOOO, SIDESHOW DID IT AGAIN,ANOTHER LINE I'LL HAVE TO COLLECT: THE SEXY HEROINES COMIQUETTES.:bow :google :banghead

P.S. About those of you who think their wives will be jealous of a statue,its about time you tell her to be more secure about herself,its a goddamn statue !!!

And remember...
A jealous woman, is a happy woman.

-The Great Worm.
Daily words of wisdom from the great Shai-Hulud.

Back