Will this Guy Ever stop?!!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the link to report these again? The seller is obviously trying to slip these by with these one day auctions. Arggh. :monkey4

What an ass!!! :cuss :cuss :cuss
I don't even have an IM comiquette and this still totally pisses me off!!!

benbenchu said:
The picture above is from Sideshow. This returned item is 100% authentic from Sideshow, but the painting and workmanship may not be perfect.

This guy is a total Pam!

and

One bad dude!

*nash waits for Bannister to make his move*

Jen said:
I just sent a replica/conterfeit report to eBay for this auction.

Cool Jen. Hopefully something will be done about this.

pixletwin said:
Thanks... Thats pretty messed up. Why hasn't anyone from Sideshow commented on it yet?

I agree, it's messed up. Some one from SS has said that they were very suspicious of the seller.

I am going to make it my goal to get this to end. :emperor

Id like to know how the item is FACTORY SEALED, but its returned?
So I guess it was returned to SS, then to the Factory, then resealed and then this guy got them somehow?
my guess is final QC caught the problems at the very end and declared it defective.
It would almost pay for this guy to have an insider screw things up on purpose to get him defects

And also he shouldnt claim his Ironman is 1 of the 500ES run, since the defective piece wouldve been replaced and then the defect he's selling would no longer be included in that ES.

I really hope SS's all over this guy.

nash said:
This guy is a total Pam!

and

One bad dude!

*nash waits for Bannister to make his move*
baddude1.gif

I think I am going to direct the winner of this auction to the aforementioned threads because I would definitely want to know. :(

Back