Will this Guy Ever stop?!!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine how eBay allows him to continue with these clearly being knock-offs.

I would really be nice to know exactly what Sideshow is doing about the situation as well; in my opinion more of the burden is on them.

Bannister said:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

True enough, then that same factor ought to cause Sideshow to make a public announcement at the very least.

I find it interesting that these 'defects' have been hitting the streets now, so long after the initial product has been shipped out.

They obviously aren't fakes - he's calling them factory rejects right? Which is most likely the truth. It would seem the factory is the one really at fault and being nefarious, not necessarily the seller. Sideshow will have to deal with the factory (which they probably aren't using any more).

But I think it will take Sideshow going to ebay and saying these are stolen (which, in effect they are) to get this guy stopped.

Darklord Dave said:
But I think it will take Sideshow going to ebay and saying these are stolen (which, in effect they are) to get this guy stopped.

Exactly, a couple of random messages from concerned forum members carries little weight with a giant like eBay; but a statement from the manufacturer/corporation would go a long way.

Happy 12K Dave, go make yourself a thread! :fireworks

How is PIx4r's action different from buying it from the seller and then demanding a refund because it's not what's promised, and obviously a fake?

Radagaster said:
How is PIx4r's action different from buying it from the seller and then demanding a refund because it's not what's promised, and obviously a fake?

i'm not sure what you mean here. i am not demanding any refunds. i think what was mentioned and implied was that i would be considered a non payer therefore a negative would go against my account. consider it my "protest" if you will.

Maybe you won't get neged by this POS.

BTW I still think that "detoyz" guy earlier in this thread was the seller.
4 posts all in this thread and nothing but love for the seller/himself.

ghettoenhanced said:
Maybe you won't get neged by this POS.

BTW I still think that "detoyz" guy earlier in this thread was the seller.
4 posts all in this thread and nothing but love for the seller/himself.

haizz..if I was the seller I would be fricking RICH by now! Do you think I would be here? I would have better things to do then start complaining about these kind of matters.. :rotfl anyway thanks for remembering me but for the last time I am not him seriously man I just have one of his defects statues that I support that's all..

detoyz said:
haizz..if I was the seller I would be fricking RICH by now! Do you think I would be here? I would have better things to do then start complaining about these kind of matters.. :rotfl anyway thanks for remembering me but for the last time I am not him seriously man I just have one of his defects statues that I support that's all..

You are the worst kind of collector and it's an insult to everyone here that you support this seller.

Last edited:
detoyz said:

Enjoy your craptacular, paint app looks like ****, sorry excuse for an IM then.
Or enjoy ripping people off... either way, you lose.

:cool:

Back