Will this Guy Ever stop?!!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ghettoenhanced said:
Enjoy your craptacular, paint app looks like ****, sorry excuse for an IM then.
Or enjoy ripping people off... either way, you lose.

:cool:

yeah whatever man..:rolleyes:

Darklord Dave said:
They obviously aren't fakes - he's calling them factory rejects right? Which is most likely the truth. It would seem the factory is the one really at fault and being nefarious, not necessarily the seller. Sideshow will have to deal with the factory (which they probably aren't using any more).

But I think it will take Sideshow going to ebay and saying these are stolen (which, in effect they are) to get this guy stopped.[/QUOTE]

Truthfully....can't really see this happening. Unless they have hard proof that they are in fact stolen copies I'm not quite sure what they can do. In essence then, what we are suggesting here is that potentially there is a factory (maybe ex-SS related) that still has molds of IM and Hulk Vs Spidey and who knows what else??

This will certainly defer me from buying SS Marvel pieces from Ebay as I'll have no way to ascertain their authenticity.

Ok guys I have the solution, they are Varients, now we must all go buy them :rotfl

detoyz said:
haizz..if I was the seller I would be fricking RICH by now! Do you think I would be here?

You get that? Anyone who is rich, you should not be here. You have better things to do. :lecture

Back