Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in my email, small delay.....

"Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we have had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly. Your personalized schedule can also be found in your electronic calendar found in your online account.

*If you are paying by check or money order, you may receive this message as we process each payment.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

Date: 4/5/2013

Amount: US $XX.xx

Wouldn't it be great to have a table (that could be updated) to tell us when LOTR pieces are due to ship. :pray:

At the moment I have Twilight Witch-king Maquette, Dark Rider of Mordor PF, Frodo and Sam Maquette and Sauron PF on pre-order...and the way pieces are being delayed, it's getting hard to keep track of them all at this stage. :slap

It would help in making sure funds are available when they are needed. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

Wouldn't it be great to have a table (that could be updated) to tell us when LOTR pieces are due to ship. :pray:

At the moment I have Twilight Witch-king Maquette, Dark Rider of Mordor PF, Frodo and Sam Maquette and Sauron PF on pre-order...and the way pieces are being delayed, it's getting hard to keep track of them all at this stage. :slap

It would help in making sure funds are available when they are needed. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

I have Twilight Witchking, Arwen, Frodo and Sam, Darth Maul Mythos, Ben Kenobi Mythos and Darth Vader Mythos on flexpay, I hope they are not all delayed. I'm not a fan of the past Star Wars stuff but the Mythos stuff is really cool. Do they always delay stuff, it wont be a long delay will it?

Delays are always part of the deal to be honest. As far as how long that varies from statue to statue.

Totally agreed. It sucks and I hate waiting but the statues make up for it when they come out really well.

Dear Lord of the Rings Collector,

Thank you for your order for the Twilight Witch King Statue - Ex. We are writing to inform you of an update on the shipment of your order.

As of this time we will not be getting the Twilight Witch King Statue – Ex. in, the original delivery date we were given was incorrect; and due to the delay we will not be able to complete your order on the original date given.

We will be processing the Twilight Witch King Statue – Ex. on April 15, 2013 now at which time you will be notified via email. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

If you need to make any changes to this order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department at [email protected] or call us directly at 855-SIDESHOW.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

I still have had no such email, but I noticed you mentioned Ex mine is a regular edition, so maybe that has something to do with it. The regular edition flex payment options on their website changed today but still says March for shipping. I spoke to Kathy and she said mine was all on schedule so who knows. I just want it grrrr.

The people demand statues!!!

Just spoke to someone, transcript as follows -

me: Hi Has the Twilight witch king been delayed, As I have finished my flex payments but a few people have said they have recieved emails saying that it has been delayed but I have not heard anything.

Sideshow Christina: Hello.
That item is estimated to begin shipping in April.

me: ok beginning mid or end

Sideshow Christina: Right now, I unfortunately do not have an exact date.
Is your order on Flexpay?

me: yes but I paid my last payment on the 20th

Sideshow Christina: May I get your order ID number please?

me: *********

Sideshow Christina: Thank you for your order, we did receive a small amount of that statue in our warehouse early to process Flexpay orders.
Yours should ship early next week.

Back