Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the only thing that will make the Twilight witch king bigger then the ringwraith is the crown.

Remember, these ringwraith are big guys. That's why they are taller then your normal person.

Yes, some statues are taller than others, maybe because of crowns, but the scale is the same ;) Or should be.

Hey Fritz, look what I picked up on Evilbay last night for a whopping $47 shipped!!!!! I have been watching these posters for the last 2 mths and been waiting for the perfect time to pick one up, it ended at an odd time last night and nobody bid, but me!

MYYYYYYYY PRRRRRRRRRRESCIOUSSSSSSSSS!!!

Mondo-MikeSutfin-Servants-of-Sauron.jpg

I have not got anything since a few weeks ago, is there a delay for UK customers. Can't wait for the import duty!

me too on the 21st , nothing since then. not sure I think there bill you after.

I too haven't received anything yet. I live in Houston and the previous email I got said it would charge on the 19th.

When I talked to SS yesterday, she said the 28th and that they sent out an email that said the 28th so I don't know what to think. She did say it hadn't arrived yet though.

Back