Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u miss my thread??? :slap

thanks for the link! i really should check the subforum more often. That's just insane, in an epic way! I like how the little one just looked on in the photo like business as usual, most kids would probably start crying looking at that giant alien head :lol

So ... After thousands of unuseful posts ... Is it possible to know the actual height of the wolf LSF ? ;)

So ... After thousands of unuseful posts ... Is it possible to know the actual height of the wolf LSF ? ;)

At least as tall as this cat standing up, give or take some.

funny-animal-gifs-standing-tall-er-fat.gif

A looot about the scale and size of this thing has been talked, but I found some revealling pics.

(These arent my pics nor my hands)

k2hhud.jpg

169rifo.jpg

ndo7y8.jpg

2qiwaie.jpg

I think this illustrates the deal nicely.

The P1 helmet is equal if not even bigger than the Wolf's. This is what I was talking about when I said that this is just the planned Wolf maquette that was announced a while ago on the Q&A. They put a cropped alien torso on the base -> then it's a LSF now, we can charge 2Ks for it.

2006 P1 Maquette : $999 (and that was A LOT)

2012 Wolf Maquette + one third part of an alien : $2000

(Not to mention that the paintjob on the P1's head is way better)

:violin

The P1 helmet looks bigger imo.

And I just realized that's the P1 Maquette..thought it was the Cinemaquette. Yikes.

A looot about the scale and size of this thing has been talked, but I found some revealling pics.

2qiwaie.jpg

The P1 helmet is equal if not even bigger than the Wolf's. This is what I was talking about when I said that this is just the planned Wolf maquette that was announced a while ago on the Q&A. They put a cropped alien torso on the base -> then it's a LSF now, we can charge 2Ks for it.

:violin

:goodpost:

Wow that's a good comparison pic there! Thanks!

guys that pic came out a looooong time ago.

I'm surprised no one who went to SSDC measured wolf. o_O

I might get this if the price drops to 800.00 in the flooded aftermarket in time. It's a long shot but if it happens I'm in. SS make plenty please. Show us the power of a no ES statue. :) make them for 5 years and drop those prices!

Do you guys seriously think the price will drop $1000+?

I want this half-naked alien. :(

Yes I do. Not right now just wait. I will say around 1200.00 to 1300.00 after several months of release. If SS pumps them out for years I may get this. This thing would go so well with my converted ex Dutch. Btw this is my own opinion.

If I get this Statue I'll just display it next to my wolf bust,it shall make a gret set:panic::monkey3:yess::thud::lecture

2qiwaie.jpg

I think the Wolf Maquette is roughly 1:4 scale, but the wolf mask looks even smaller here. I don't that's a good way to measure, since the distance between his hand and the Wolf Maquette will cause the same illusion as this:

There is definitely some perspective error, but look at the shadow the wolf cast on the thumb on the left, the thumb is right underneath the head.

I will get this bad boy one day. I dont think it would ever drop as mcuh as you all hope but if it gets to around 1600, Its mine then

Back