Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, mass panic from a couple of hand comparisons that prove nothing. Smh.

I will get this bad boy one day. I dont think it would ever drop as mcuh as you all hope but if it gets to around 1600, Its mine then

the biggest reason I ordered this already is cause this thing looks fragile as hell, but you should be able to get it for around that price one day.

I think the Wolf statue at this year's Comic Con was bigger than last years, last years was clearly 1/4 but this one was much bigger.

From the looks of it, sideshow has rescaled the piece upwards in size.

For those who think this will drop in price, good luck with that.

As far as I know these will be made to order in batches and retailers aren't going to get to order this once their first order window closes.

That means everyone who wants one will have to go through sideshow to get one going forward.

Damnit I really want this.

When is it shipping out?

If they're actually 1:3 scale and aren't painted by two-year-olds like the rest of Sideshow's garbage, I might get one... :mad:

How the ____ will I ever afford this..

From the looks of it, sideshow has rescaled the piece upwards in size.

For those who think this will drop in price, good luck with that.

As far as I know these will be made to order in batches and retailers aren't going to get to order this once their first order window closes.

That means everyone who wants one will have to go through sideshow to get one going forward.

Most of the retailer sold out, I don't want to pay$2000+tax and shipping. So is better to get it from retailer for $1835 shipped!!

Damnit I really want this.

When is it shipping out?

If they're actually 1:3 scale and aren't painted by two-year-olds like the rest of Sideshow's garbage, I might get one... :mad:

How the ____ will I ever afford this..

Do what I have done to make extra money, pick up pennies off the ground and pick up aluminum cans. :wink1:

Last edited:
all retailers that offered a discount are already sold out and will remain so. Best bet for folks now is to wait for ebay or board members to sell. Hopefully this doesn't get delayed.

i already knew what sideshow trying to do, and ppl still fall for it, :rotfl

Ackbar.jpg

calamari-cl-434145-l.jpg

How can this be sold out at retailers? I thought these was not numbered? You mean the. First couple of batches sold out? Can't SS just make more? It might take a while to get more made but I'm sure they will make more. Otherwise these would be still very limited if it's almost sold out already. I can see in a couple of years prices will fall on eBay for these. This is not like the first big predator maquette which is rare, but instead a mass produce item for years to come. Just be patient big mass produce items normally will fall in price. At least that's my bet on this one. Sure they will be selling hot now towards release time. Wait until the hype is over with when the next big hot piece is coming out. Then prices will drop. It will take a while but we should get there.

How can this be sold out at retailers? I thought these was not numbered? You mean the. First couple of batches sold out? Can't SS just make more? It might take a while to get more made but I'm sure they will make more. Otherwise these would be still very limited if it's almost sold out already. I can see in a couple of years prices will fall on eBay for these. This is not like the first big predator maquette which is rare, but instead a mass produce item for years to come. Just be patient big mass produce items normally will fall in price. At least that's my bet on this one. Sure they will be selling hot now towards release time. Wait until the hype is over with when the next big hot piece is coming out. Then prices will drop. It will take a while but we should get there.

your not getting it man. Retailers don't make money on these open ES items and SS doesn't like them selling a ton of these at discounted prices, so retailers only get a few to appease their customers. After they sell the few they have, they won't be getting more. I talked to a rep at AE comics, and he confirmed to me that they make nothing on these LSF's, and they know they can't sell many. Notice nobody even offers the Death LSF?

your not getting it man. Retailers don't make money on these open ES items and SS doesn't like them selling a ton of these at discounted prices, so retailers only get a few to appease their customers. After they sell the few they have, they won't be getting more. I talked to a rep at AE comics, and he confirmed to me that they make nothing on these LSF's, and they know they can't sell many. Notice nobody even offers the Death LSF?

I'm really surprised at that. With all their retailer only exclusives and marketing moves to put retailers in the spotlight, you would think SSC would throw them a bone on these open edition LSFs.

Sincerely guys...
I'm starting to prefer the open edition respect the latest Batman "exclusive" run of ... 2000 Units ! + 3000 standard ...

Sincerely guys...
I'm starting to prefer the open edition respect the latest Batman "exclusive" run of ... 2000 Units ! + 3000 standard ...

Yea, Wolf ain't gonna have a ES more then even 1,000 when all said and done.

good luck with that :lol

you could've gotten your Wolverine LSF from apcollectibles for $1800 + shipping, and an additional 5% off with their first order coupon code :wave

Ok guys, screw it, Im biting the bullet! This is what Im looking at shipped with PP,

Order total preview:
Subtotal: $1,852.49
Parcel Post®: $37.04
Order total: $1,987.03

You guys recommend parcel Post? If it came damaged, think id be able to get an exchange? Waiting to hit the order button :D

They are a good retailer, ordered from them before, its where I got my 19'' Neca Pred so I trust them, but I just dont wanna go with parcel post and have it get to me super damaged

as long as they have a damaged/return policy, it shouldn't matter how it gets shipped. I would have thought the box would be way too big for usps though, I guess not.

parcel post USPS sux, horrible, takes looooong time, and they delay most of the time.

Ok guys, screw it, Im biting the bullet! This is what Im looking at shipped with PP,

Order total preview:
Subtotal: $1,852.49
Parcel Post®: $37.04
Order total: $1,987.03

You guys recommend parcel Post? If it came damaged, think id be able to get an exchange? Waiting to hit the order button :D

Back