Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

I hope no one at WB reads comments like these and pulls a BvS marketing strategy by revealing the only action of the film in a reactionary trailer.

Good point :lol

I’m desperate for a good DC film. Competition breeds quality, and right now they’re not even making Marvel think twice about changing their formula, especially now they plan on adopting the MCU tone for their films.

IMG_0253.jpg

Ha......trailer did nada for me. It was cool watching her climb out of the trench but seen it before....everything else big meh.

Cool trailer, bit of wonky cgi but it's not the worst in recent CBMs.

Other than that, looks like a decent CBM.

I love Gal, but everytime I hear her talk in the trailer..it's accent cringe worthy for WW, let alone playing an Amazon. Too bad Gal isn't British, so she can fake an American accent like Margot Robbie :thud:

I blame Snyder, he thinks when you think of DC heroes, he thinks people will like a Indy techno punk style music ..He'll No! :pfft:

That's why Feige is a genius he gives the MCU, what the audience wants, scores and composers who give you that heroic comic book style like the Avengers, Cap, etc heroic :lecture

Honestly WW should sound like Xena

Sack Snyder and start again DC!!!

None of this is going to make sense!!

I love Gal, but everytime I hear her talk in the trailer..it's accent cringe worthy for WW, let alone playing an Amazon. Too bad Gal isn't British, so she can fake an American accent like Margot Robbie :thud:

This. Sort of.

The more screentime they give her, the more it becomes apparent that Gal, I hate saying this, can't act very well.

She was really cool in Batman v Superman when they didn't give her a lot of lines; It made her mysterious. But now the spotlight is on her, and I just don't know if she'll be able to deliver. A lot of her lines feel "forced" in the trailers I've seen so far. I really hope I'm wrong and that she turns out to be a fantastic portrayal.

It didn't occur to me until reading this I don't recall the other Amazons speak in the trailers. You'd assume that having Robin Wright in the movie they would have put at least a tiny bit of focus on her. I'm thinking the accent issue might be more glaring because Gadot will be the only Amazon that has one.

Trailers for this have been great.

The chosen jewish warrior women from the holy island will save us all, she'll even ***** slap Super Jesus around in JL just to remind him of the dumb ass false prophet that he is.

Go Hollywood lol.

She is the most impressive out of all of DCEU current characters. They need to build universe around that instead

Back