Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

His Batman was spot on as well.

I agree Finch's Batman is the best in a long long time.I really think he made the Dark Knight Dark.And he's was not just doing the Artwork but the stories also.Dark Knight#7 that cover is one of my all time Fav's.

You said heavy, not a positive thing, tell your girl she's bottom heavy, lol let me know how it went. :lol :pfft:

The_Internet__Serious_Business_by_HerpDerpWin.jpg

Frank Cho can draw some Bodacious ladies.Of course he has his own Girl Liberty Meadows.But draws a nice Dejah Thoris and Jungle Girl along with Budd Root.
Sideshow should have Frank Cho,Dave Stevens or Arthur Adams submit art for a Power Girl PF.

d1534469.jpg

while we wait Dave Stevens Wonder Woman sketch.Not mine.

a250f9b4.jpg

AH! for WW is a nobrainer. Any other artist, no matter how good isn't THE WW artist that AH! so obviously is.

there are a lot of Artists that can do a nice Wonder Woman so it's going to be fun to see if SS uses a Comic Artists rendition or one of their own.

while we wait a nice Jim Lee WW.. not mine off the web.

c09413dc.jpg

Sideshow should have Frank Cho,Dave Stevens or Arthur Adams submit art for a Power Girl PF.
That'd be quite a feat for Sideshow, considering Dave Stevens has unfortunately been dead for four years now.

That'd be quite a feat for Sideshow, considering Dave Stevens has unfortunately been dead for four years now.

Yeah' March 2008 I was looking at some his art and completely forgot about that.Great artist.R.I.P. Dave.

Back