Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

If you guys are gonna spam this thread with fugly AH! WW images, I gotta counter balance it with some beautiful Turner

batman_dc_comics_superman_wonder_wo.jpg

Wonder_Woman_by_ExPR.jpg

Kara__Wonder_Woman_2.jpg

:goodpost: Love Turner's art!

He can draw the same nose over and over. And the same eyes. And the same abdomen. And the same tiny ass. And the same tiny boobs.

But it works for Supergirl.

Turner's women while similar still look drop dead gorgeous, don't know if a WW in his style would look good in a statue but defenetly enjoy the art.

Turner's women while similar still look drop dead gorgeous, don't know if a WW in his style would look good in a statue but defenetly enjoy the art.

I love turners art, but must ares with the above. Prefer to not have his art as a statue. I didn't like his super girl statue either.

SS will probably not give us a real dynamic pose on this first WW PF.SS artists/sculptors will probably combine more stoic looking WW pose's from artists like Brian Bolland and Alex Ross.

while we wait.. a nice WW sketch by Gary Frank

544cb47d.jpg

SS will probably not give us a real dynamic pose on this first WW PF.SS artists/sculptors will probably combine more stoic looking WW pose's from artists like Brian Bolland and Alex Ross.

while we wait.. a nice WW sketch by Gary Frank

544cb47d.jpg

This looks great. I'm hoping WW will be somewhat of a pose like Ms. Marvel, that was a fantastic looking, and more importantly, strikingly beautiful PF of a woman. SS better not screw up WW. Please SS! :pray: :lol

This looks great. I'm hoping WW will be somewhat of a pose like Ms. Marvel, that was a fantastic looking, and more importantly, strikingly beautiful PF of a woman. SS better not screw up WW. Please SS! :pray: :lol

Agreed, that is a fantastic pose! I bought the statue because of how awesome the pose was. Exactly what I pictured for a Wonder Woman or Supergirl.

Agreed, that is a fantastic pose! I bought the statue because of how awesome the pose was. Exactly what I pictured for a Wonder Woman or Supergirl.

Yes, if they make WW anything like the Ms. Marvel PF pose it'll be a win IMO. I want her stunningly beautiful too though and I thought they made Ms. Marvel that way so hopefully they will get WW just right. :yess: Oh, and no lazy paint apps SS! Thanks. :)

Doesn't look like he can draw a nose.

Well he was still improving when he passed away from cancer .... So unfortunately this is what we have to remember a great guy from. You should look up more of his work... It was a treat to see him draw in person.

To me Michael Turner's Supergirl is Supergirl.

I met him twice. The first time it was 2004 and he drew Supergirl's profile on the back of my volunteer shirt at Wizard World Philly. It really made my day.

I love Alex Ross, but he false flat when it comes to WW. So, I say no to sir Alex.

Back