Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Im sure you guys have seen these pics
If not worth looking once more
2ibyhys.gif

wonderwoman01.jpg

wonderwoman02.jpg

wonderwoman03.jpg

wonderwoman04.jpg

That is very sweet!!!

I don't understand the love for AH, his WW sucks balls.

That is very sweet!!!

Damn where did these strong sexy WW pics come from? :clap btw. I'm not a fan of AH WW at all either. Those real pics looks awesome!!!! I hope these are from a new movie?!!?!!? :)

there are a lot of Artists that can do a nice Wonder Woman so it's going to be fun to see if SS uses a Comic Artists rendition or one of their own.

while we wait a nice Jim Lee WW.. not mine off the web.

c09413dc.jpg

Nice art : )

That is very sweet!!!

Those pics are pretty lame and very fanboy-esque with really bad anatomy. AH! draws a strong, muscular, anatomically correct WW that's still sexy.

Those pics are pretty lame and very fanboy-esque with really bad anatomy. AH! draws a strong, muscular, anatomically correct WW that's still sexy.

AH WW is :monkey1 :pfft: ............:1-1: you know I'm just pushing some buttons right? I do like AH just not his WW. :wink1:

AH! 's WW and Catwoman are prime reasons that I got back into comics. His was a refreshing take on both characters. Before that, everyone else's was just drawing a comic for the sake of it. His style elevated the characters into art.

He elevated the characters into cheesecake. Some of his covers were nice but a lot of them where pinup.

He elevated the characters into cheesecake. Some of his covers were nice but a lot of them where pinup.

the old saying Sex Sells is so true..we are a visually stimulated society.

while we wait Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell WW drawing.

31a5cc68.jpg

That is nice but I have never been a fan of the perm hair look.

Back