Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Dan Dos Santos
tumblr_m1xalxZPEx1qznm89o1_500.jpg

I am so digging this look, Classic WonderWoman and shes Pissed

That's a great look for WW, much better than the nu52. WW should have a "modern" look.

I am late to the party with this one,but I do like the DC Online Wonder Woman statue based on Jim Lees art has a great pose and the shield and sword are a great accessories. However, I want another artist take a crack at the Statue as a whole. Give me a great sculpture please ....lol.

Is there some secret campaign to go in to all the DC PF threads and talk about how the statue should be based on ****ing Jim Lee?
crazypills.jpg

Most likely after superman gets released and gl,, this and flash are to follow.

Is there some secret campaign to go in to all the DC PF threads and talk about how the statue should be based on ****ing Jim Lee?
crazypills.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl dude reread my post... I said I liked the DC statue and the extras that came with it... But that I wanted a different artist to take the lead on the sculpt. Lee's work is great, but sculpting is an entire different medium, I would rather have a great sculptor take a crack at something with the same general feel than someone try to do a "Lee" based statue. Like I said in either the Supes thread or Batman thread it is okay for a piece to be influenced by an artist like Lee or Ross, but I love the fact that the artists from SCC managed to come up with a melding of a lot of different classic artists work to come up an Iconic sculp for both Batman and Superman. If thhey manage to do that with Wonder Woman she will be on my PO list next year.:yess:

Back