Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Plus a copy of Michael Jacksons "Dirty Diana" for you to play as you display your ex statue

No pants change of ass exclusive FTW. :lecture

Plus a copy of Michael Jacksons "Dirty Diana" for you to play as you display your ex statue

You blokes are rude.
324488-193235-t-1000.gif

wonder_woman1.jpg

I apologise if I offended either of you :1-1: It was a little uncalled for. Please take this picture of Diana to make up for my misdeeds :lol

It had nothing to do with that Bruce the show was just that awesome that every Father and Son dare not miss each and every exciting episode. Honest!

Lynda Carter FTW. As well as a comic book version we need her.

wonder_woman1.jpg

I apologise if I offended either of you :1-1: It was a little uncalled for. Please take this picture of Diana to make up for my misdeeds :lol

wonder_woman1.jpg

You are absolved...for this sin, and any you intend to commit in the future. :1-1:

I can't believe the new show cast a girl with fake boobs that still couldn't measure up to Carter's.

You are absolved...for this sin, and any you intend to commit in the future. :1-1:

I can't believe the new show cast a girl with fake boobs that still couldn't measure up to Carter's.

Thanks Devil :hi5: :lol I know I don't think anybody can pull off Carter's Wonder Br:monkey3...Woman.

No doubt any new iteration will be of the athletic type (I don't have a problem with that but we'll always have Carter to look back on fondle.....fondly):slap :lol

I am surprised that since the want to PO this by the end of the year we haven't gotten so much as a sniff of what this is going to look like.

We havent even got a sniff of the Sups EX head either lol... what gives!

Back