Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

So far not even a whisper of WW from SS.They may be saving her for SDCC 2013.

Megan_Fox_Wonder_Woman_GIF_zps39fccd6f.gif

Last edited:

So far not even a whisper of WW from SS.They may be saving her for SDCC 2013.

Megan_Fox_Wonder_Woman_GIF_zps39fccd6f.gif

Reading the two posts above this one I clearly read "shaving her" and it made perfect sense...

Wonder Woman won't come out for PO till 2013, and that was confirmed by SSC Alex in another thread.

I think because when she STARTED her career she would have done a fine job, but now it would just be scary.

My opinion of her is that if she had done a Wonder Woman movie any time in her career it would have been as crappy as watching a mixture of Jennifer's Body and Elektra smacked together with nothing but band-aids to hold it together. :lol

My opinion of her is that if she had done a Wonder Woman movie any time in her career it would have been as crappy as watching a mixture of Jennifer's Body and Elektra smacked together with nothing but band-aids to hold it together. :lol

:hi5: There is no wondering about it that's for sure. In fact I'd take Garner over her any day just on the pure fact that she puts in on the stunts and action. Fox can run and that's about it.

Neither one is worth the Wonder Woman role, like clooney playing batman, some people just don't fit, but all they see is who can pull the most people, I can't think of anybody playing WW right now.

I posted a Greek actress, pages ago, who'd be visually perfect. All she'd need is acting skills and a director with a mind to understand why Wonder Woman is awesome, and a spine to reign in the suits who don't.

There's also the MMA chick. She did good in Haywire. And, Morena Baccarin too. She'd fly if the script was right.

I posted a Greek actress, pages ago, who'd be visually perfect. All she'd need is acting skills and a director with a mind to understand why Wonder Woman is awesome, and a spine to reign in the suits who don't.

There's also the MMA chick. She did good in Haywire. And, Morena Baccarin too. She'd fly if the script was right.

Gina Carano (the MMA chick) needs some more acting lessons first.

I don't think she can pull off WW even with good acting.

Said it before, i'll say it again...

Megan Gale

megan-1.jpg

121ef6c5.jpg

d2b671b7.jpg

74d37cab.jpg

Said it before, i'll say it again...

Megan Gale

megan-1.jpg

121ef6c5.jpg

d2b671b7.jpg

74d37cab.jpg

I could and would allow myself to be tied up with the Lasso of Truth if she became WonderWoman, only draw back is would she be receptive to whats really on my mind. hmmmmmm

Back