Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

:lol

You're old. Only an old person would get that reference....oh wait :(

picture.php

exactly. It would have been nice if they did multiple profiles like Bats and Supes but it would be difficult to conceal I guess.

Exclusive should be a change of ass for people who want the option of a slutty Wonder Woman, or not. One will be hiked up like an Ed Benes drawing, and the other will be modest.

Exclusive should be a change of ass for people who want the option of a slutty Wonder Woman, or not. One will be hiked up like an Ed Benes drawing, and the other will be modest.

:hi5: Yes! and here are a few more letters to get the ten characters:monkey3

I love how people see racism everywhere.

I'm French and I won't deny there's a lot of French people walking around with a baguette (I'm one of them) and some with a beret. It's not racist it's a stereotype and stereotypes exist for a reason. Just saying.

RACISM!!!! :panic:

No, I'm kidding. The stereotyping most people ascribe to race is usually cultural, and it is far more common for people to adhere to whatever set of values they were born into than to strike out on their own, so making genralizations based on it is more often than not a valid induction. Criticism of those values is likewise equally valid. Values are chosen, unlike race, which cannot be controlled and is ultimately irrelevant to the judgment of character.

If they made Wonder Woman of African or Nordic origin, I would have a problem with that. That kind of nonsense is a shill to flatter cultural pretentions and I don't appreciate characters I love being used as a tool to pander. Diana is Greek, and there are no two ways about it.

Back