Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They weren't lying about the huge base :lol I like it a lot...I went with the axe

Yeah, the base is no joke on this one. I have up with her shield for now. I'll change it up in the near future. She looks AWESOME with Bats and Supes. The Trinity looks great together. I have her in the middle with Bats and Supes flanking her.

Yeah, the base is no joke on this one. I have up with her shield for now. I'll change it up in the near future. She looks AWESOME with Bats and Supes. The Trinity looks great together. I have her in the middle with Bats and Supes flanking her.

I just have her put together right now but that's my plan for her

Really hoping so! Seems so wrong to have him be so much shorter than Bats or Supes. Everyone else should be same height as the Trinity, just shorten the bases. I'd rather have a large figure, smaller statue, than small everything in comparison to the trinity.

Im sure there gonna make another Green lantern pf, even in the aquaman preview they said hes set to join the trinity, no metion of the green lantern pf. think the green lantern pf was to go with sinestro and we will get a new on to go with the Justice League!

GL wasn't listed because he was sold out. Igo did say they'd want Shu to sculpt Hal though.

I just opened the box and set her up! #837

My god mine came out perfectly! And her base is ****ing huge! I actually can't put her on the speaker I intended her to be on since her spear touches one of my print frames so if either have to get a new frame or put her somewhere else since she could fall off. Other than that, I think she's absolutely beautiful and my Grail PF.

4afaa1c9050a67ceed7d31d724bf8f15.jpg

08cf263850c6fa716a56043c197bcf0c.jpg

48522afa6ff0795b2829465e569221a4.jpg

Your statue shelf/speaker display is as "creative" as CBG's boxes and dust display option :lol. ^^^^

Back