XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noice Kenmk1!!!!! Very cool customization there buddy.

Thanks for the compliments on my personal cap commission guys. I've got a handful left that haven't been spoken for. If your interested in one message me for details. I wanted to make this available to my freaks as well since this is where I spend the most time of any of the forums. Thanks again guys

Sent a pm to you tavegg, and if there's any way to get that hand Ken, please let us know lol. I've had mine with the flag day one, but that would make me change it around!

Take Tav's new portrait and Ken's new hand and they would look $#%#$ awesome !!!!

Yeah Ken's hand looks great. Such a simple idea but so effective, I definitely want one

Taveggs Custom head look absolutely amazing judging from the pictures. I'm so excited to see what it looks like complete

So glad I bite and bought this piece now. I would seriously be regretting it if I hadn't

Omg... didn't expect such response for all of you guys! Thank you all!

Will Mp you with info

Last edited:
All PMs returned. Thanks for the interest and the compliments guys.

Kenmk1 please add me to you list sir. This pointing finger will be a necessary component to my screaming cap portrait. I'm sure Kenny will want one to

Back