XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. DD can stand alone but that Electra will compliment him nicely. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the bases execute, especially the stain glass window on her base

I'd just love to see this guy painted! He's up for PO in less than a month and we're still going off that lone photo of the "final" print. I'm sure we'll see it in the next couple of weeks, but I'm impatient. :lol

3oEduIVBM5AstqiFsA.gif

I agree. It's not a necessity to have Elektra with Daredevil. He can definitely stand on his own. But I really do like Elektra as a character and I do like the sculpt, so I'm definitely getting her, too.

I agree, but, man, I am not a fan of that Elektra sculpt. Not happening for me.

I agree, but, man, I am not a fan of that Elektra sculpt. Not happening for me.

It's definitely one that will leave collectors split! I like it and think it'll look amazing in person...that said, it's going up SO close to Daredevil that I definitely won't be able to make the pre-order. Hell, I'm still waiting to hear about being able to get Daredevil! :lol But yeah, one PO going up every week for six weeks or so is intense! Their cost isn't insane beforehand, but after you factor in shipping/taxes/customs, yada yada yada...that's where they quickly blow you out of the water!

I would love to PO Daredevil and have him in my collection but I may be done with XM after Thanos. I'm hoping there will be some open slots on PO day for a fighting chance. Simply Toys finally got back to me and this is how they basically prioritize/categorize customers with regards to XM products (not sure if this is public knowledge but it may give an idea for new collectors).

Hi RXXXXXX,

If I am not wrong, this will be the order we are offering the XM items. As we have hundreds of customers hitting the 5 statues mark now and we are getting lesser and lesser allocation of statues from XM, we will need to differentiate the customers:
Priority given to:
1. customers who took up the bundle sale in the past from us and will be ordering every single XM studios statues from us (this offer is no longer available)
2. elite customers who have purchased at least 5 XM studios items from us
3. customers who have purchased at least 5 XM studios items from us
4. other customers

So as long as there are stocks left after allocating quantities to the first 2 types of customers, you will stand a chance to preorder before our public preorder. We need to also set aside quantities for public preorders to give new customers a chance to buy the XM items.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ann

So basically unless you're the first 2 types of customers with them, XM PO's are gonna be a bloodbath...

And to follow-up, this is Simply Toys process for Preferred Order Option...

RXXXXXX,

A week or two before the official PO date, we will send paypal invoices to those on the list in the order I have mentioned.

Just give you an illustration.
Day 1 - email invoices to customers from #1 list
Day 3 - email invoices to customers from #2 list
Calculate how many customers have taken the preferred order option. Any left over qty will be offered to those on #3 list on Day 5.
And the process will go on for those on list #4, etc till we ran out of stocks.
However we will always have allocations for customers in our retail stores and online stores on day of PO to give new customers a chance to get an XM item.

Thanks
Ann

Hope this helps everyone who is looking for any XM piece and new customers through Simply Toys....

And to follow-up, this is Simply Toys process for Preferred Order Option...

RXXXXXX,

A week or two before the official PO date, we will send paypal invoices to those on the list in the order I have mentioned.

Just give you an illustration.
Day 1 - email invoices to customers from #1 list
Day 3 - email invoices to customers from #2 list
Calculate how many customers have taken the preferred order option. Any left over qty will be offered to those on #3 list on Day 5.
And the process will go on for those on list #4, etc till we ran out of stocks.
However we will always have allocations for customers in our retail stores and online stores on day of PO to give new customers a chance to get an XM item.

Thanks
Ann

Hope this helps everyone who is looking for any XM piece and new customers through Simply Toys....

Lol how did I ever get Phoenix and MS marvel :p but my list is not done yet! So til I hit the 5 statues + I am ****ed for medusa and she Hulk and QS let the bloodbath/pool of my tears begin xD

I would love to PO Daredevil and have him in my collection but I may be done with XM after Thanos. I'm hoping there will be some open slots on PO day for a fighting chance. Simply Toys finally got back to me and this is how they basically prioritize/categorize customers with regards to XM products (not sure if this is public knowledge but it may give an idea for new collectors).

Hi RXXXXXX,

If I am not wrong, this will be the order we are offering the XM items. As we have hundreds of customers hitting the 5 statues mark now and we are getting lesser and lesser allocation of statues from XM, we will need to differentiate the customers:
Priority given to:
1. customers who took up the bundle sale in the past from us and will be ordering every single XM studios statues from us (this offer is no longer available)
2. elite customers who have purchased at least 5 XM studios items from us
3. customers who have purchased at least 5 XM studios items from us
4. other customers

So as long as there are stocks left after allocating quantities to the first 2 types of customers, you will stand a chance to preorder before our public preorder. We need to also set aside quantities for public preorders to give new customers a chance to buy the XM items.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ann

So basically unless you're the first 2 types of customers with them, XM PO's are gonna be a bloodbath...
Im a elite customer , but with only 2 current XM pre-orders, so where do I fit in, wanted to lock in She-hulk and Iron man comic for myself, i can help anyone for DD electra and others if interested,,

Back