XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did everyone get a reply back already from Simply Toys? I have sent a few messages the last 1,5 week but still nor response.

It would be nice to hear something backt from them because I would like to pay Thor in full and I have quite a few statues in PO with them...

Did everyone get a reply back already from Simply Toys? I have sent a few messages the last 1,5 week but still nor response.

It would be nice to hear something backt from them because I would like to pay Thor in full and I have quite a few statues in PO with them...

I heard that one of their staff has left, so probably some catching up to do for everyone else there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard that one of their staff has left, so probably some catching up to do for everyone else there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

I got a mail back from Ann of Simply Toys. They are indeed cleaning up all the mails and they are also setting up a better system for XM-items. It should go easier in the future ST said.

I also asked for an invoice for Black Bolt for early PO. I had to pay this before Friday otherwise the early PO would be cancelled and it would go the next person on the waitlist. I guess this also a change compared to how it went before.

So I guess the next week they will review their XM PO system...

Thanks.

I got a mail back from Ann of Simply Toys. They are indeed cleaning up all the mails and they are also setting up a better system for XM-items. It should go easier in the future ST said.

I also asked for an invoice for Black Bolt for early PO. I had to pay this before Friday otherwise the early PO would be cancelled and it would go the next person on the waitlist. I guess this also a change compared to how it went before.

So I guess the next week they will review their XM PO system...
Thank god Phoenix was one of the early PO, i think i wont get one PO out anymore with the new system :(

dd.jpg

Looks like it's coming along nicely! Now let's slap some paint on that bad boy!

So any tips on how to get this preorder day? I always miss them. Is there a time to be on the site?

SimpleToys is your best bet. They don't announce a specific time though...Some will be available from US re-sellers, but expect a very inflated price.

I like SSC DD Com, PF not so much and this one, once again if I am having the luck to get from local dealer, it is a must. Else I might need to consider getting it from EU (you guys know it is a 20% mark up and all the shipping from Germany is not cheap and I do not want to keep asking my friend for help), I like the She Hulk also. XM is really killing me, I mean 700us for a statue is my line, unless there is a payment plan; but XM keeps challenging how far I can go.

Back